Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
after everything ashish im just wondering what will his reaction be when he really comes to know she has brain tumour he s just gonna die on the inside
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

after everything ashish im just wondering what will his reaction be when he really comes to know she has brain tumour he s just gonna die on the inside

Haan mujhe bhi bahut Darr lag raha hai , us instant ke baare main soch kar.😭

Pata Nahin kya hoga Rishi ka😲 , kaise Sambhalega wo apne aap ko.
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

so you support a man being physically and mentally abusive to his wife? just so he can assert himself? these are the same traits that were hated in Indira when she used to slap her family members...Like ishaan, mandira...

You don't treat your pregnant wife like that even she went for abortion. Ask her first, cause the child is as much hers as it his. And after seeing the motherly side of Indira I wonder how he could be so blind to her predicament? she herself had stopped Sunaina from abortion...

I think Rishi becoming assertive is good but being forceful and agressive will just turn him into another typical Indian husband. When you can't control you wife use force or best go and find solace in another woman...

Rishi only slapped  Indra once becouse he thinks she is a killer who killed his child how can that make him a abusing husband ? And as for the new girl he told her he is a married man so how deose it make him a bad husband 
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yup unborn child only he went crazy then on hearing about her bt i just cant imagine god that would be
ashish.sachi thumbnail

yup unborn child only he went crazy then on hearing about her bt i just cant imagine god that would be

Yeh , the scene will be terrible for Rishi the character.😲

But I think Sumit will deliver the best performance ever for that Scene.πŸ˜›
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

obv. he will be full of guilt yaar and he will think how could he hurted most in her tough time😲

palingenesis thumbnail
Chiku ke gam mein adha pagal ho gaya hain! Jab Indira ke illness ke baarein mein pata chalega kahin us cliff se kood hi naa de us waqt bechara!
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminos3

Chiku ke gam mein adha pagal ho gaya hain! Jab Indira ke illness ke baarein mein pata chalega kahin us cliff se kood hi naa de us waqt bechara!

May be πŸ˜­
palingenesis thumbnail
Agar aisa hua Ashish finally Ila will be happy. Ultimate tragedy. Udhar tumour Indira pe haavi hoga aur idhar Ricky will embrace death. So HD as d ultimate negative show will get reinstated. I am sure Ila has dis as an option in case Zee decides to pull d plug on dis show!
palingenesis thumbnail
Oops double post! Apologies!Edited by luminos3 - 11 years ago