Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Ashish second time I'm asking you what is Raudra???

Yeh Anju. I think Shruti already answered you.

It literally means person with extreme Anger.

It is actually one of the names of Lord Shiva. Particularly the persona of Lord Shiva showing his anger at the time of dissolving the World.
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Arey Surma , CVs can do anything. They can twist anything , and we may see Diwans coming to appease Inshi🤣🤣

Diwans ka pata nahi par mujhe lag raha hai ki shweta will come to patch up inshi with her todays behaviour. She is a positive character i think. Negative character ki ab koi zaroorat nahi hai. For that we have our green-eyed monster RICKY DIWAN😉😆
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ace-

I was wondering why are you guys telling that " Ricky Diwan is coming " ?

What does Ricky Diwan mean ? showing angry face ! how can he be Diwan when he himself send them jail and never bother to know how are they and what are they doing ? He should be called just Ricky , not Diwan as he lost the credibility to use that surname.The time he spent appeasing Indira , if he spent the less time of it toward his family , I don't think his family would be have been angry with him. 

I used to love this character but after rape trial I totally got disappointed with him as he was shown more of a sick  puppy than a man with integrity and dignity (If Indira says jump...he would say how high !)

Sorry for my ranting.

👏 I dont understand the whole Ricky Diwan phenomenon as well. 😆 Sounds like Batman! The dark knight of the Diwan empire rises. 😆 I am just looking forward to what happens next. Indira now has a challenge. Its just sad that Rishi's abandonment issues have sort of come to the surface and he unbeknownst to him is going to make Indira's last few days a living hell. But he is in for some Hitler retaliation himself. 😉 
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Ace-

I was wondering why are you guys telling that " Ricky Diwan is coming " ?

What does Ricky Diwan mean ? showing angry face ! how can he be Diwan when he himself send them jail and never bother to know how are they and what are they doing ? He should be called just Ricky , not Diwan as he lost the credibility to use that surname.The time he spent appeasing Indira , if he spent the less time of it toward his family , I don't think his family would be have been angry with him. 

I used to love this character but after rape trial I totally got disappointed with him as he was shown more of a sick  puppy than a man with integrity and dignity (If Indira says jump...he would say how high !)

Sorry for my ranting.

what u r talking about is very true. though i didnt find him sending sam & simi to jail objectionable but his behaviour immediately after that was simply yuck! n the man turning dog thing was the last straw which made me quit HD. 

donno about others but what i liked about todays episode (just saw it online) is that finally...i know its already late...but better late than never...finally there is something in this world which made rishi remember that he isnt rishi...he is ricky & also a man & not some dog to heed to comands! 

what u r talking about has got a lot to do with logic & consistency...n we both know neither exist in HD...so me just happy for this 1 episode. i wouldnt be at all surprised if the very next day ricky is back to being the spineless rishi! 

n yes i dont watch HD anymore. watch it ol only when i write the WU. otherwise i have no idea whats going on in the serial.🥱 i m just so blissfully unaware😉
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
rupzgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man... Rishi was excellent today.. Or should I say RICKY DIWAN...!! Gosh, I was rather startled/stunned/taken aback when rishi said these words... And what a slap..! Seriously..! Could see his pain, anger, etc thru the slap & vengeful eyes..

Looking forward for the upcoming episodes.. Guess it's gonna be exciting & interesting, provided the cv dun ruin the track...

And after seeing Sumit's performance, I got reminded of Rati's performance when she got to know abt her bt.. Man..! Sumit & Rati are 2 great, awesome & talented actors...!

InShi Rox..!!
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: iolahardy

what u r talking about is very true. though i didnt find him sending sam & simi to jail objectionable but his behaviour immediately after that was simply yuck! n the man turning dog thing was the last straw which made me quit HD. 

donno about others but what i liked about todays episode (just saw it online) is that finally...i know its already late...but better late than never...finally there is something in this world which made rishi remember that he isnt rishi...he is ricky & also a man & not some dog to heed to comands! 

what u r talking about has got a lot to do with logic & consistency...n we both know neither exist in HD...so me just happy for this 1 episode. i wouldnt be at all surprised if the very next day ricky is back to being the spineless rishi! 

n yes i dont watch HD anymore. watch it ol only when i write the WU. otherwise i have no idea whats going on in the serial.🥱 i m just so blissfully unaware😉

To aaj ka Epi dekh liya Shruti.

You said correctly , Aage ka to pata nahin.

But We should celebrate today's Episode.   

And yes there is something (his unborn child)  in the world that made him remember who he really is . 😛
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupzgal

Man... Rishi was excellent today.. Or should I say RICKY DIWAN...!! Gosh, I was rather startled/stunned/taken aback when rishi said these words... And what a slap..! Seriously..! Could see his pain, anger, etc thru the slap & vengeful eyes..

Looking forward for the upcoming episodes.. Guess it's gonna be exciting & interesting, provided the cv dun ruin the track...

And after seeing Sumit's performance, I got reminded of Rati's performance when she got to know abt her bt.. Man..! Sumit & Rati are 2 great, awesome & talented actors...!

InShi Rox..!!

Yes , totally😛
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Ashish second time I'm asking you what is Raudra???

Raudra roop meaning dangerous form. When some one is extremely angry and is in a disastrous mood, they are capable of doing anything. That form is referred to as Raudra roop.

If u want the origin of this word, it comes from Rudra (Shiva), who is infamous for his extreme anger which is followed by destruction. He opens his third eye and brings down his object of anger in to ashes. Hence the term Raudra roop comes from Rudra/Shiva.

Hope this helped

OMG some one has already answered. Sorry for the repetition. was not intentional.😳
Edited by dhanya.r - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am loving the track right now..finally the man I wanted to see is here!But not in my wildest dreams I  ever wanted to see him against Indira..guys I think now the whole Diwan empire will be after Indira..that too when she has only 10 more days to live!
sadx18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ricky diwan back ... N his acting out standing today .. When he behaves like mad oh i jst cry ... How much pain he feel .. Its a mistake of indira she has to tell Rishi abut anything , rishi slaps to indira first time indira except her mother got a slap .. Its going more intresting story now .. We will see how rishi hate indira in next episodes , Rishi dialouge awsome .. I have few guess abut what happend next , but i dont knw how to make a post here so i don't wirte it