Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bobop

@VEE  .. added my two bits😃
Edited by dillimetro - 11 years ago

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: premparbat

On the positive side I think dadi's arrival is good. A strong person to guid teh Mehta kids is required.   

great post ratna…i think aap mailk kids kehna chaah rahe the
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

That's fine, if its about Anjali, the story will go onnn

If its about just A-K, there's only so much they can do and the show will end sooner than later!

How many months? I'm going to say Feb-March...

I had originally said 18 months so December but now I am leaning more towards April...theyl finish another Holi and then wrap it up...Holi 360 has to be completed! ðŸ˜ƒ
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Ok I think I am done updating my post on Page 1...i could go on with the rant's but I am holding back some ðŸ˜‰

And here is a song for Nani...

Vee,  You bring back a lot of childhood memories for me. I would sing both these songs to my grandmothers  ( Dadi  & nani ...)  They are a gem and delighted to know that you know of these songs...

Just watched "aaja piya tohe pyaar doon..." on Divya's post ..another excellent song and maybe will be used to cheer up Arnie...Looking forward to it.

In terms of Anji , dadi , shyam and the ArHi story getting diluted with this drama...methinks it is needed as How long can ArHI eyelocks and RVs work..they need testing times for their pyaar...

My only wish and prayer..it should not be OTT with Tum taananana  and mryidamgam playing in the background and camera going in circles... Please not in IPK.
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobop

great post ratna'i think aap mailk kids kehna chaah rahe the

Didn't want to go there... but since I love @premparbat..

Here is my take... Bopsy... aapke paas kya proof hai..ki Mr Malik fathered them 😆...past mein kuch bhi dikha sakte hain yeh CVs..

kya pata... pados mein some Mr Mehta was there 😃
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I had originally said 18 months so December but now I am leaning more towards April...theyl finish another Holi and then wrap it up...Holi 360 has to be completed! ðŸ˜ƒ

Ughhh when I'll have finals, this will help ease into depression temporally lol!
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sari.. Talk about taking car of your own.. And how! You make the episode look not so bad ðŸ˜Š

It was an alright episode for me.. 

Lau-Ed that bhabhi takes care of bhaiyya's plants when he is too busy to.. But January mein to there were no rose plants in bhaiyya's garden.. Remember? He told NK that.. Kab lagae bhaiyya he roses? When he was off being kidnapped? so di might be having a kid soon-ish? How long does it take for a rose bud to blossom? 

I have already given my two cents on dadi assuming bhabhi is the servant.. Look at how she is dressed.. Tent like stuff.. Compare it to Anji.. Queen bee.. Beautiful sarees.. The accepted-but not accepted bahu - mami.. Looking like a banarsi saree store and jewelry store rolled into one.. So yeah.. Theek hai 

The  whole cannot be touched by servant aspect was a little ðŸ¤¢ They could have just spun it the other way by having dadi yell at mami saying that ghar ki bahu shud be doing it.. Not outsiders.. Would have had the same impact.. Khushi being called an outsider! Don't use the words servant.. Trying now to judge here..  But seriously ðŸ¤¢

My jiji gave a bad idea.. Sorry hai  I accept responsibility 

And of course.. Battle lines are drawn.. Some kostins about that battle:
1. Does nani know something already? Why did she size bhabhi up when di ran to her room? 
2. Why does di have a " ðŸ¤” Caught with my hand in the cookie jar" expression when nani and bhaiyya walk in? 

Already asked kostins by others I also am the agree: can dadi see the bump that us viewers cannot? And how does di curl up in dadi's lap with that bump? Also, how many people does di need to treat her like the queen bee? Already the while hiusehold is DKL and she still goes "I missed you.. I was lonely.." or something like that.. I can't pay attention to what di says much.. It's injurious to the health of my monitor

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I do not condone how she treated Khushi today. I'm sorry, I was born into the 21st century and if my own grandmother pulled ignorance like this and openly practiced something that Colonial India preached, I'd be ashamed and would call her out on it.  I really don't care what Hedge has to defend himself on this, its just not cool. Your male protagonist is meant to be a Harvard Business School graduate and this new character of yours has spent the last 10+ years in an orphanage being taken care by people way below her "status", I'd love for you to tell me how she got along there for all these years with all this sass! 

So the contract ends soon,  Anjali pops a baby soon? I want to think Daadi's jab was at her "bump" that only she can see, then again she called the D-I-L of the house a servant so I really don't want to believe in her vision and perception!
If it wasn't that, does Shyam have something to do with this? It would seem plausible, she did go missing from the ashram all of a sudden, so he may have given her a heads up. 

Edited to add:
With Priya's info coming in, it seems the re-marriage will be around the 3rd Teej.
Hartalika Teej is on the 18th September. So if re-marriage is indeed in September, I'm almost confident consummation happens on Diwali night.
Yes, they'll give us a 360 with some more!

riya ..i hear u about dadi's behaviour..totally agree…new india new soch not so new execution…but that is what they will show actually…dadi is not new but arnav is young…so he will stand firm ..while dadi will be dadi…

dadi's vision capacity- hilarious analogy ðŸ˜†

thx 4 info from priya…kya news sunayi hai..aapke muh mein ghee n shakkar n jalebis n choc cake