Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I figured it out!

I don't like this direction right now because everything, everything, Anjali's pregnancy, Shyam's comeback, Arnav's RTR, the re-marriage and the past have been clumped together.

This bothers me because what could be separate tracks has all merged into one which reduces the shelf life sooo much!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Got to love NK for trying to defend Khushi not once but twice, he was the star of this episode

Payal disappointed me, not only did she not defend her sister she foolishly tells her to go and give Dadi milk.  

Precap was good, I look forward to Arnav standing up for Khushi but doubt it will be enough for someone as headstrong as Dadi. Could it be that Dadi will be responsible for a remarriage track?? She certainly was not happy to hear about Arnav eloping, so could it be she sets forward a condition that she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again? Or will it be a clear case of Khushi and Arnav facing more turbulent times with the return of Shyam and having Dadi and Anjali as his pillar of support?? Maybe both.

mandy..loved ur take…i wrote the exact same things @bold

precap is a sign for things 2 come ..of course one act of asr is not gonna pull down dadi..she looks 2 strong for that…but then that is how trp battle will be won i guess….khushi winning dadi's heart at home turf with asr support which might sometimes be in the background n sometimes to the fore
DiamondLife thumbnail
i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...
TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple things😲😡
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I figured it out!

I don't like this direction right now because everything, everything, Anjali's pregnancy, Shyam's comeback, Arnav's RTR, the re-marriage and the past have been clumped together.

This bothers me because what could be separate tracks has all merged into one which reduces the shelf life sooo much!

YUP And you wanted Dolly to stay! 😡

After her negotiation it was ALWAYS going to be about Anjali! 
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

First watch yawn worthy stuff...a second watch gave me a lot of insight...either we are moving so fast and heading to an end or the creatives have decided to keep spinning us in circles and give us a run for our money. Either way this will be interesting to watch! 👍🏼

The Kissa Kursi ka is interesting to watch...Dadi and Nani childhood friends will be on opposite sides of the battle lines supporting their selected/elected grandchild. The concept of Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon has changed for me...this is a battle of a brother and his sister now...it is a story of love entangled in the Relationship bonded by blood and essentially sibling rivalry.

The sister will fight for her love and the brother for his wife's pride and honor...and personally i think i like this story much better than Di ki Saut or Didi bani saut! 👏

He gave her rakhi ka vasta a few weeks ago...she ignored him...she put a brave face on and nibhaoed Rakhi last weel...but she will now change gears head for Shyam Babua because Dadi will make her.🤢

-Why does she carry a chattai with her?

-Will the baat ever be completed between Arnav and Khushi or will it be forgotten jut like the will under the crib?

-Where was HP?...clearly Dadi hasnt seen the servant's of the house!

-the 14 years, Anjali's wedding fiasco, their ages and everything around their past is getting iffier and more confusing. The number's just dont add up anymore!

-Manorama is on crack!

@vee song choice was hilarious yet so apt 'look at lalita pawar..the quintessential bad saas😆
naah the drama is not ending..not yet'too many skeletons still in the closet'.
battle of bro n sis'bfullu put..n that is what this serial was meant 2 be from the start ..that is why daljeet had the courage 2 negotiate her demands'.isnt it...
chattai ques'isnt that how old ladies n junta in 1950s used 2 move😆'apna boriya bistar n all'.
the baat will sure be done but this time khushi will initiate'.coz something will happen that will piss off arnav n my guess is khuhsi being sweet 2 dadi n side with her despite the taunts n think if she goes arnav's life will b full of peace *head desk*
i agree nos dont add up'
but i loved to see mami scampering away in fear'good one...

Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I think I am done updating my post on Page 1...i could go on with the rant's but I am holding back some 😉

And here is a song for Nani...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4HmKkvluxM[/YOUTUBE]
sugar_babe thumbnail

YUP And you wanted Dolly to stay! 😡

After her negotiation it was ALWAYS going to be about Anjali! 

That's fine, if its about Anjali, the story will go onnn

If its about just A-K, there's only so much they can do and the show will end sooner than later!

How many months? I'm going to say Feb-March...
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

"Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai - hum jinse itna pyaar karte hain - unke baare mein hum kuch jaante hi nahi hai..." was clearly the dialogue of the day not because Khushi confesses her love for her Arnavji to the walls  but because in the coming track Khushi will actually get to know her man; the man behind the mask, the reason behind what changed a happy jovial teenage into the hard hearted cynic he now is and hopefully she will understand him and be his support system and he hers instead of her wanting to run away at every stage due to straining relationships in the family.

I know the first reaction to Dadi is everyone instantly disliked her; while I wish they had kept the saas bahu circus of her repeatedly calling Khushi a servant😡 out of it while the morons at RM stood by watching without voicing that she was wrong; I think she was quite realistic as an old school, wealthy, disciplined small town lady who definitely has the attitude to be ASR's dadi😆😆. A lot of people of that generation come from a high and mighty POV, a strict sense of how things are to be done and who is allowed to breathe the air they do because of their belief in the caste system. While I find her regressive, I understand such people do exist.

meens..bfully explained khushi's monologue 👏

i agree with what u hv written abt dadi…as i mentioned in my earlier posts as well..unfortunately this is true…sad but true…so much for india shining
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...

TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple things😲😡
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us

They are just trying to compete with other TRP gainers who show such issues. But the point is irrespective of right or wrong, it doesn't suit IPK's context. IPK is a love story in a city setting. So this cast & aukat looks out of place. Yes, even ASR was speaking like this initially. But it can be excused given the fact that he was trying to run away from his emotions towards Khushi and hence used this "aukat" thing as his mask. But Dadi speaking such things doesn't make any sense to this serial at least.

Pr1yanka thumbnail

And here is a song for Nani...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4HmKkvluxM[/YOUTUBE]

love love love this song…bachpan ki yaad dila di aapne vee