Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khuda_143

I want to Download the Today Episode and Want them in My IPhone  So that Aarya Will be With me Ever and Forever with these Cute and Fantastic Scenes..I dont Want to Miss them...Whenever I Get time I watch Them Yaar..What u Say...Am Doing Right?πŸ˜‰

I have already done that with all the AarYa scenes until now! so don't worry... its alright according to me!!! πŸ˜†
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So if yash was made to left alone for some time...He'll be back with a bang orelse arpita japπŸ˜” !! Well done aarti...use some tactics to play on him πŸ˜†
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello PVians!
I am new to this forum. And just posted somethin' on the DC. I am Samana.
Hope I m welcom here.

Btw today's epi was awesome. Wud love to see more of these epis. Hehe.

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Todays episode is such a WOW!!!  😲
Breathtaking moments frm Aarya...
They look so good together.. Both were really GORGEOUS!!! ❀️😍

How I wish this won't end soon, am sure lots of Aaryans were πŸ€’πŸ˜†

CVs are always surprising us, LOVE it!!! πŸ€—

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samana17

Hello PVians!
Hope I m welcom here.

All the dragons! Samana is my very very dear friends ☺️ 
Now we have two two Samana's here πŸ˜ƒ 😍
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samana17

Hello PVians!
Hope I m welcom here.

Hey Samana, welcome to DC πŸ€—

We have one Samana already in DC, may be we can number you both as Samana1 and Samana 2 πŸ˜†

We all will love to see more of such episodes πŸ˜
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved today's episode...
PRETTY - How pretty Arti looked in the pretty pink salwar...she was amazing...yash looked absolutely handsome in the striped tshirt...
FANTASTIC BONding - loved the way arti showed her domination on yash today to get him to keep the phone and spend time with them...;oved the football time yash had with the kids and he is so unaware of using artis shoulders to dodge the ball and the kids...that was just so natural and fantastic
POT SCENE - what a scene and how symbolic that was...glad he agreed with arti and helped her with pot making...it was cute, funny, romantic as well as beautiful...man yash totally focuses on what he is doing does he not? 
GAY AND PAPAS - very interesting what gay was telling papas about yash asking for a dish and liking it...

What i want to see more of:
1. yash starting to open up to the present and future and not getting loost in the past so much... he does not have to fall in love with arti immediately, but atleast can spend time with her enjoying himself
2. want to see more scenes with arya and the kids - playing in the sand, in the water, eating, walkimg/jogging/playing catch
3. more of the servants' noks joks...so that it awakens in yash the same spirit and watching arti laughing at them hopefully he will start to change...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aarti throwing attitude on Yash like a typical wifey right in the beginning of the episode with the help of kids worked wonders today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Now this is how I interpret the starting scene which sort of sets the whole tone of the episode 😳

When Aarti accidentally touches his ear and cheeks during Yash's turn back , that moment itself Yash was mesmerised with Aarti's new look 😳...Aarti there dint get scared and fought like a true sherni giving him the dhamki that if he does not put off his mobile and stop working then she will go back to Bhopal with kids and instantly turned back with attitude πŸ˜‰...This time Yash was impressed with her attitude since neither she got scared nor she spoke in request tone but rather gave him attitude for the first time  πŸ˜³..So first Aarti mesmerises Yash with her charms and new style of dress up and then she impresses Yash with her new found confident attitude 😳😳...These two qualities charm+attitude of a woman always makes any man go weak on his knees and same happened with Yash too today when he himself goes his way out to stop Aarti by almost grabbing her hand and submitting his own mobile to her which in a way is actually giving her the full authority by submitting himself for the first time as a husband to his wifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³/... So moral of the story is if wife starts showing her attitude to her man , its the best form of seductiion to turn your hubby into your ghulam ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This episode was so unexpected. I was expecting a disappointing episode today, since I was under the impression that Yash would dwell on his past memories with Arpita for the entire episode. But, I was pleasantly surprised! I hope we get more of these happy surprises! 
-Deepzz- thumbnail