Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Hey Samana, welcome to DCπŸ€—

We have one Samana already in DC, may be we can number you both as Samana1 and Samana 2πŸ˜†

We all will love to see more of such episodes😍

oh wow! Who is the other Samana?

Btw u can call me Sami or Sam. Lol.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hii pvians! I am foram and had newly joined this pv forum. Shubhika has introduced me last week 😊 i am watching this show frm beginning and i liked the story of pv-zindagi milegi dobaara! And yes todays epi was awesome😍
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha I love how the kids were all happy that Aarti finally changed her outfit, they were too cute 😳 πŸ˜†

Aarti is wear a little pink saree ❀️ Yash is on the phone and the kids motivate Aarti to go talk to Yash...Aarti fake blasted Yash about being on the phone while they are on holidays and the kids beinfg their naughty selves are repeating everything Aarti says πŸ˜ƒ Aarti even touched Yash's cheeks by mistake, the kids cover their eyes

Finallly Aarti decides to walk away but Yash holds her hand, he says sorry and give her his phone to turn off so they can all have fun together

Yash and the kids are playing soccer outside...He looks gorgeous in that purple t-shirt 🀒 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Yash hides behind Aarti and once again Aarti is overflowed her emotions...Yash sees the pots and goes back into his shell  Aarti comes and said that Chagan told her that he used to make pots so come make some with her.Yash doesn't wanna make pots bur Aarti convinces him

Boa is up to her old tricks with Paridhi πŸ˜‘  but Paridhi said she isn't gonna beg for her rights like Aarti does she goes to Pratik and tells him she has got another chance to audition please take her there...Pratik agrees.

G3 gets to know that AarYa are spending time together from Chagan's wife...G3 is happy and asks her not to disturb them...Papa & Mama Scindia are hoping that AarYa get closer, G3 even prayed for love to reach Yash's life 😊 

AarYa are both sitting in the garden Yash is teaching Aarti how to make them there's a strong wind and Aarti can't manage her hair so Yash helps her...Aarti LOL when she sees the clay on Yash's face.
He uses her dupatta to clean off the clay and Aarti couldn't stop laughing πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

They finally finished the pot, they take it off the wheel and they hold it together in their hands looking at each other intensely 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Precap: Pa & maa Scindia talking about AarYa

ONE OF THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR WHAT A WAY TO START OFF THE WEEK ❀️

Updated on page 1 as well
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ jyoti06

Yes I can vouch this form of attitude Aarti used!  I use it on my husband a lot... poor thing doesn't stand a chance!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh women and their ways...men will never understand!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@samana17 Welcome! I love Letters to Juliet too. Christopher Egan is cute! πŸ˜³

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarya were juzz stunning today !! They were like a cute young couple...cant admit the fact that they were the parents of 3 kids...πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

DEADD

**OXYGEN PLSS**
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am literally dead am wandering i the heaven right now... no one dare to pull me out haan... lemme sleep in heaven itself for now...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I loveloveloveloveloved Kratika's makeup today πŸ˜Š
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samana17

oh wow! Who is the other Samana?

Btw u can call me Sami or Sam. Lol.

Hi there! The other Samana would be me. πŸ˜ƒ

It's nice to meet you and welcome to the DC!