swayam slaps sharon ooopps

pls pm me whn u update next
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Lolzz . . . . Itne saare twists πŸ€ͺ
uff . . . . Ye taani . . . . Such a big problem 😑
aur kriya bhi maan gyi πŸ˜”
itni jaldi india jane ki kya zarurat thi . . . . . . Ek baar baat toh karti usse πŸ€”
divorce chahiye . . . . . 😡
& she cut her veins . . . . . Shit 😭
Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.
i hate this tanni to core.😑
one chance and i will kill her.
update the nxt part soon.
swaron10 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice update
feel so bad for kriya😭
thnx for the pm 
nd update soon
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update..!
update soon..!
GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome upate...

loved it...

read all the parts at once...

hate taani like hell...

eagerly waiting for next

update soon

and pm me whenever u update
vaishukarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

i read all ur comments ...so here s ur update i thnk u all r egrly vatng any way ths os s gng to end vith one more update .actually today i hav no collg and i am free from studies  and got permsn from my "mother" for u all so here s it 

kriya;kyu rey aap eysa kyu kiya...i cant live vth out u so i am gng rey from ur life and ths universe ...she takes a blade and cut her vane ..its bleedng alot she feel cons and fed down on the bed

update

palki (reys mom)πŸ˜‰;-kriya kria!!!!!!!!! kya huva essey 

she opens the door and seen kriya leng on the bed vnt near and touched ...reys mom feel smthng odd she sligtly took her there she seen blood in the bed she vas shoked and called reys pappa they took her to the hospital

in dubai

sharon;-kar vat happn

karn;-narret it

sharon;-vat ??? kriya left karan ye kaisey if rey s like that his bro also vil be same no so swayam is using me nooo..i am gng back to india i vant 2 see my frnd so bye

karan;-rukko sharon plz

sharon;-nooo

reyam

swayam;-bro ye sab kya

rey;-mujey be pathanahey swayam i love her ye sab uss taani key vajasey

phone beeps

rey;-rey;-hello pappa ...vat??????? o nooo😭

swayam;-kya huva bro

rey;-swayam hamey indiya vapass janahey

swayam;-kya huva

rey;-kriya kriya!!!!!!!!😭

swayam;-vat kya huva

rey;-vo voo

swayam ;-vait bro he got a msg from karan there 4 they both left to india

hospita

sharon;-kriya uttona plz utto mujey akeley chodkar math jaana plzzz

dr;- i am sorry i tried a lot...the last vay i can do is v shd take her to vendilator no other way sorry

shr;-noo she cant kriya uttona plzzz

swayam sharon plz control 

shr;-swaym;-how????how i hate u and ur family becoz of u i am gng to lost my frnd

swayam;-sharon plz low ur voice 

sharon;-no tumara pura family eysey hey

swayam;-sharon stop it

shr;-y u all r such a ************

swayam slap sharon and take her from there to his car

swayam;- tumey ek sach janna hoga uskey badh jo kuch tum kahogy mey vo accpt karooga ok

he narrets the vole story

dr;-hey v need blood so were s her husband actually hamrey blood bank mey o-ve blood nahey kuch tho karnahey if no surly v r sorry

rey;-never...mujey mera pathny vapass chahiye if u not i kill u

dr;- i can undrstnd ur feelng but sorry ham kya karsaktha

rey;- aap ko blood chahiye na mey o-ve hu πŸ˜­

dr;-thats nice nurs jaldheysey aap usko andhar lekkar javo

there he saw kriya ...she s sleepng no exprtn nthng but every one who see her can say she s so tired and week..rey kriya kyu tum eysey kiya ek bar merey barey mey tum nahey socha ..ek bar tum mujesy poocha tho mey sab bolthithe par ye sab merey vajasey kash mey vo sab tumsey pehaley boltha tha par

nur;-sir aap yeha 

rey;- can i go near to her 

nurs;-ye sir but not now becoz v vant 2 tak ur blood for maadam

rey;-sure

in car

swayam;-so ye hey sach

sharon;- par ye sab rey ko kriya sey bolana tha par kyu

swayam;-sirph kriya keliye ...he vant to sse her always smiling not cryng

sharon;-par

swayam;-or kya tum mujsey pyar nahey karthi

sharon;- haa noo mujey kriya ko dekna hey

swayam;-haa ya noo aab nahey aab ham jargarahahey

sharon;-gar

swayam;-ya kriya vil cm thr...merey gar

sharon;-tumarey gar kyu

swayam;-shadhikey badh tumey tho tumara path key gar jaanahey na

sharon;-haa par shadhi

swayam;-tumey yaadh hey uss dhin tum flat par akeyley they and rothi the  u told me that i hav no one i need a family like ur so mey ney promis kiya sure par u thnk i am ling so mey ney kaha tujey ek paper par sign karneykeliye phir mey be sign kiya but tumney us paper par kya likka padanahey naa..that is a register marrage paper tum sign kiya or tum mera pathni hu officially so tumey mera gar  janna hoga

sharon;-kya shadhi hamareyho chukki ye sab kaisey or tumara parents

swayam;-dnt worry parents ko sab pathahey or vo dhonokey kehaney paar mey tujey lekkar jaarahahu

sharon;-par kriya

swayam;-dnt worry my bro s there he vil take care

they reached home his parents welcmd sharon as a bahu but they were so sad about kriya ..alwats they loved kriya more than rey and swayam.

in hospital

dr;-reyansh reyansh!!!!!!

rey;-yup she?????

dr;-she s ok now and u can go back also but take care of her she so week .time par medcn and food he shd take ok

rey;-tankz alot to get mife back... par ethny jadhey i can tak her back to house

dr;- vo actually its not allowed for athor patients but ur dad calld me and said if she s of plz lev her back and they vil take of her aftrl the fams dr rahul siganiya and my bst buddy too thn how

rey;-uncle tankz alot i new i behav so rudly sorry

dr;- i can understand ur feelng betta

kriya was sleepng he and sm nurs get inside .the 4 nurse vent near and try to take her but rey stopd them and took her in his arm carefully..now she was sleepng peacefully in her arms a brode smile from all the staff there and they help rey to reach the car porch thee the driver vatng they opend the car door for rey.then he slowly enter vthout distrbng kriya and kept her in his arms and tightend never he vants to leave her...the drvier drives the car arrive the house .driver opens the door he get out carefully and reached her mom open the door and she came foward and cryng hard .she cant see her in ths condition then sharon came and consol her .rey take her to their room and maker her to comfortable in his arm he sit in the bed and lookng her and cryng after sm time he make her too sleep peacfully in the bed and gn to close door.he take a shower andcame back and seen kriya..she s tryngto sit but she cant rey ran towards her and make her to sit but she s not comfortable vth his touch

rey;-kriya r u ok

she turns her face to oppst side ths make rey hurt alot but he didnt show it .he vnt oppst side and ask do u vant to take shower she didnt say any thng ..she take her mobile and msgng vith left hand that sharon plz cm to room i vant 2 take shower while she clik the send button rey caught mobile and trow it out vith full force..now he s out of her control ..rey take her vent to the bathroom he take her to sit in a chair and said dnt talk anythng she was shok too see him in ths attd he touch her back zib of the dress ..she was feelng smthng painful finally he take a towel and rap it trough her body all his touch in her body gvng her a sweet pain ..now his full body vas coverd vth her body she s tryng to breath so hard finally.finally he made her right hand to touch his sholder there for the water drops vont touch her injured hand and he open the shower the water starts to spit the cold water gavng her a small small shivarng so rey came so close to her now its so hard more than ealier ..he starts applyng sop to her body totally she s shiverng finally she caught his hand tightly now he understood and finshd it soon..and he took a white sikly nite to her she wore it and gone to bed and sit silent after some time rey enter to the room and gave her food first she didnt eat and place it to other table ths made rey so angr she said i said i dnt vant y u sav me i vant to die ...y i dnt vant sucha a life plz go rey..aab he feels littl relif finally she calld him rey

rey;-do u no how much i vaited to hear my name from u ...ek bar merey berey mey tum nahey socha right ???ek bar sach kya hey kyu tu manhey poocha ..tum mujsey jussa hoona ..u vant 2 die na ya if u die dnt thnk that i vil liv happyly i cm back next ven u left i vil like to always live vth u ..ur my life every thng for me y damit !!!!!! y u cant understand me i love u ilove u damit !!!!!!! kyu esey behave karahahu ..ur my wife not step wife

kriya;-no i am ur step wife i new everythng taani ney sab kuch bola kyu rey aap eysa kyu kiya merey zindhagy aapkeliye ek tissue paper ke thara right...ouch!!!

rey;-kriya plz chup hogavo kya huva..hey dnt press ur hand kriya

kriya;-aap koya mera hath mey kuch be karooga

rey;-par ur myn only mine so u cant ..ek bar sach tho sunno

kriya;-sach kya sach ?????????

now likes and comments πŸ˜›

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm and amazing update :D
i hope KriYaansh get together soon and I'm shocked that SwaRon are married 

Nikki <3
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...swaron are married...and sach kya hai...eagerly waiting 4 next part...thanks 4 the pm...
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing updte 
awwie rey taking care of kriiya 
sso sweet 
hope MU's get cleared soon