Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sanja_here

yaa!!!!!y these sp ignoring this show only...10 pm serial they r promoting well hence their trps also shoot up...pata nahiii...ek promo dekhne ke liyeee...kithnee maheeene aur lag jayegaaa????😑...hope sp soon hear our pleadingsss

Change the channel n they Keep showing Same Show PROMO 😑 !! SP needs to Learn From Colors n Zee ! who every week have new Promo's FOR ALL the Shows ! 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

OK i wanna ask this hum mai se kisi k ghar k servants itne stunning hai ? πŸ€£

Mere Toh Sare Black hai with Big Ass 🀣 !! but this Dadi She pissed me off with her Khushi Naukarani ! shit 😑 ! for the 1st time khushi Felt Very Sad n Bad about the Remark :( <3

susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u..
kya precap tha..can't wait 4 2morrow
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

Deadly precap 🀣 😍

Dadi grrr she was irritating  but if she will Demand Remarriage then ill forgive u dadi πŸ˜†

Daljeet acting πŸ‘
 Nanad Kishore ❀️

Dadi Will piss us Off for sure ! she n thn Shyamu Will be Back :@ ! shyamu is lucky this time He will be sharing our hatred with some1 😑 ! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan7

totally agree with u..
kya precap tha..can't wait 4 2morrow

I swear I wanna kill SP 😑 ! we need a promo for this track :( !! 

DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL that was my video πŸ˜† IPKKNDscences4u
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely Agree with u !!! Its getting interesting a high voltage drama is awaiting ... AsR is the best Loved him how he came out holds her hand and stand by her side😍Nk is true friend always stands for khushi whenever she needs...
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ASR back with his BG music(missed it so much)...but loved ASR's Dadi also..nw i understood frm whr he got his traits...(wohi aukat ki bathein..wohi gussa)...thou felt sorry for khushi,but our sundari will soon win her heart
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Mere Toh Sare Black hai with Big Ass 🀣 !! but this Dadi She pissed me off with her Khushi Naukarani ! shit 😑 ! for the 1st time khushi Felt Very Sad n Bad about the Remark :( <3

ok u think she is Naukarani but still is this the way to treat ur Servants they R  human beings just lyk U  they can't touch anything etc etc was irritating  arghhh 😑😑
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Dadi Will piss us Off for sure ! she n thn Shyamu Will be Back :@ ! shyamu is lucky this time He will be sharing our hatred with some1 😑 ! 

Ahh manu she will bring Shyamu back in RM im damn sure w8 a mint i think dadi k achanak wapis ane ki wajah Shyamu hi tu nhi 😲