Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanutes

Indi Himmanshoo so opulent, dazzling and utterly irresistible will keep your adrenaline racing but won't kill you. You'll yearn for more!

tanutes ... You naughty teaser ... I feel like a Victorian maiden... I'll just grieve and die of heartache ... I know I will  😉😉😉!!   And then you'll feel sorry!!!!

Do we have any "haldi" ceremony?  I want the full works!!!  Not for any other reason, but just to see Anoopji ...
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Indi

Just took a peek at the Dulha!!!  Has anybody ever been to a wedding where the groom took all the attention... ?   I think this might just happen here tonight!!!!  Is that guy for real?   It's like God blessed Himm with the best of everything!!!! 

jps ... the "hair" is back and looking gorgeous!!!!  BTW, you would think with the number of times this guy  got married, he would know how to tie the turban   😃!!!   Aww... but he does look heartbreakingly  handsome ... I could just stare at him non-stop  !!!!  

Indi I knew you'll be alive! Agreed! Himmanshoo's definitely added pizzazz to his hairstyle giving him that gorgeous and glamorous look
Edited by tanutes - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

Just took a peek at the Dulha!!!  Has anybody ever been to a wedding where the groom took all the attention... ?   I think this might just happen here tonight!!!!  Is that guy for real?   It's like God blessed Himm with the best of everything!!!! 

jps ... the "hair" is back and looking gorgeous!!!!  BTW, you would think with the number of times this guy  got married, he would know how to tie the turban   😃!!!   Aww... but he does look heartbreakingly  handsome ... I could just stare at him non-stop  !!!!  

Indi I knew you'll be alive! Agreed! Himmanshoo's had added pizzazz to his hairstyle giving him that gorgeous and glamorous look

tanutes  ... Alive, but for how long!!!  It was just a tiny peek but it left me gasping for breath ... could you imagine what the full works would do to poor me????  Sigh!!!!  The man is not good for my health  😆!!!!    But anyway, at least I'll die with happy thoughts   😉!!! 

I always say that a person's hair or hairstyle does a lot for their looks!!!    Himm's hair does enhance his looks ... Sure his Mummy put plenty coconut oil in that hair when he was a kid   😆!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Want to see Himmanshoo portray a honest, but strong ruthless business man.
I like to see him explode.  Brings out best scenes when he's like that.

tanutes thumbnail

tanutes  ... Alive, but for how long!!!  It was just a tiny peek but it left me gasping for breath ... could you imagine what the full works would do to poor me????  Sigh!!!!  The man is not good for my health  😆!!!!    But anyway, at least I'll die with happy thoughts   😉!!! 

I always say that a person's hair or hairstyle does a lot for their looks!!!    Himm's hair does enhance his looks ... Sure his Mummy put plenty coconut oil in that hair when he was a kid   😆!!! 

Indi, dying with happy thoughts? We'll see to that!  I think he got it naturally!

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My eager heart is racing as time is getting near, wish someone could see this huge smile on my face!!! 

Indi, warring it is and don't believe you and Pensink are ahead of me!!!

@ Bluebell, concur with your comments, he is best when he explodes and I am looking forward to seeing this soon!!!!

Hi guys, we really have to work on bringing the TRPs of LMYAM up.  I believe it was very low, something like 0.6!! Can anyone confirm please.

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Oh Lord, my breathing is still a bit erratic!!! I love, love today's episode, just great!!!!😃

To begin, the hair - good change for the better, prefer this natural look and now he definitely looks more like my Guddu!!!!

Loved that beige/light brown linen shirt !!

His dulha attire is awesome!!!👏👏👏  Suits him perfectly, color and all!!!!

Oh, the bridal attire was also excellent choice but I did not like Mansi's hairstyle!!!!

I thought that Anoop's sister (don't remember her name) looked lovely also!!

Sahil had a beautiful attire on also and he looked absolutely handsome!!

And Anoop's final attire, the head gear - I could not breathe and I don't think I ever blinked!!

Overall, awesome episode and am happy to say that Anoop had some better screen time again!

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You girls are gasping for air I see...well , you are not in a condition to take care of our precious 'dulha'...so I'm taking him with me in my dreams...😉
Sruthy.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: godblessall

You girls are gasping for air I see...well , you are not in a condition to take care of our precious 'dulha'...so I'm taking him with me in my dreams...😉

ha godblessall I am with you in the dream of BBAT dulha dreesed in covered his face with flowers.Oh God I am also in dream...
jps01 thumbnail

Most importantly, I forgot to add last evening that the introvert Anoop smiled through most of the entire episode!!!!