Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Does anyone else think that Naina Bhabi (she is pretty) looks a little like Prachi Desai!!

And Shivani's dad looks like Anupam Kher!!

Netra looked all grown up in her clothes she wore last evening!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Does anyone else think that Naina Bhabi (she is pretty) looks a little like Prachi Desai!!

And Shivani's dad looks like Anupam Kher!!

Netra looked all grown up in her clothes she wore last evening!!

Jps01, I too see the resemblance. 

I guess both the sisters are in college or maybe done too, so they are grownup and Netra was looking nice but Mansi's sister was dressed pretty light for her own sister's wedding.

tanutes thumbnail
Thanks for your detailed update Pensink! Can't wait to see Anoop apply mein sindoor in Mansi's maang!With the absence of a pre-ceremony, I assume that even this wedding will be face-paced!
Edited by tanutes - 11 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know that we are all happy to see him get married and all that stuf...but does anyone else get that feeling of packing him in a suitcase and running off with him when he's in wedding attire?????😆
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushmaGill

I know that we are all happy to see him get married and all that stuf...but does anyone else get that feeling of packing him in a suitcase and running off with him when he's in wedding attire?????😆

There are many in the queue for that Sushma and ahead of you too 😃
jps01 thumbnail
@ Sush, Oh come on, we are all dying to grab him and run.  As Pensink said, the line is really long and I know you are right up front but I promise it will be a battle for that suitcase!!! May the best man win!!!😳😆😃

Gosh, he looked so very handsome as the Dulha, and I liked how comfortable (he is an old pro at this by now) and happy, not to mention, dancing away at his own wedding!!!! I just wanted the camera to focus on him while they were dancing because we all know he is a good dancer.  Netra was quite exuberant also, as she stood by her bhaiya all the way! ðŸ˜ƒ The happiness made me forget for a minute that he is supposed to be an introvert!😆

And yes, they are really rushing it, as he is already at Mansi's home.  Somehow I don't anticipate them showing us the couple going around the fire and putting the sindoor, it looks more like they will just exchange garlands but I could be wrong!!

Bottom line, he is given more screen time and I am happy!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
nak04 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing Surish. Mansi does looks gorgeous. Pink is her color, no wonder she likes it  ðŸ˜Š

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

There are many in the queue for that Sushma and ahead of you too 😃

Pensink91 I am sorry but I know I am second in that line, Rasha is first and we have been waiting there since the 15th December 2010!!!!!!! When he made his appearance in BBAT 😆
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha thanks for that Sush!

Came by to tell everyone here too that I'm going inactive for a little bit! Enjoy, and don't worry, I'm just going to watch the show silently, and drop by here to update the members list every now and then ðŸ˜Š See you all later!