Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanutes

Pensink, Indi  and Godblessall et al if you would really like to see Mr handsome immediately I suggest that you contact the following website:

http://www.techtipspro.com/2012/08/22-august-love-marriage-ya-arranged.html

Thanks Tanutes, but I would wait till evening see him. I did see him just for few secs when I listened for the updates.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Tanutes, this is what you call slow death, you are killing me here with this description!!!!πŸ˜†

"Mr handsome looked resplendent in his red and cream sherwani which was a masterpiece combination of stylish, high neck collar panels, sleeves and cuffs, intricately enhanced with impeccable sequins, kundans and floral motifs. His cream churidar and royal sash which was a perfect match for the sherwani, making him appear like a prince, was further accentuated with a light brown turban almost like an exotic floral bud that was provided by his dearly beloved brother Sahil"

@ Godblessall, concur with your comments:
" Also in the photo  gallery we need Anoop/ Mnoop photos...can someone convey that note to the moderators...I dont know how to do that as the photo gallery is a 'no comments' thread..."

So far I believe there is only one moderator - Jyoti??  Oh, I miss Wafah Di soo much!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Tanutes, you are killing me here with that description!!!!πŸ˜†

Jps01, this is just description wait till you actually see him tonight πŸ˜‰
jps01 thumbnail
Does anyone think I am excited!!!!!!!!! Oh God, I am, counting the hours here!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And you are not helping Pensink!!!!
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls an utterly handsome man like Himmanshoo once clad in any apparel keeps us not only invested but completely mesmerized, clinging to our seats with our eyes transfixed upon him in awe!The guy just got what it takes!
Edited by tanutes - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Does anyone think I am excited!!!!!!!!! Oh God, I am, counting the hours here!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And you are not helping Pensink!!!!
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Sorry dear,but I can't help it. I am in the same situation counting the hours just 3 hours 23 mins left  πŸ˜ƒfor me to see him uninterupted.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

Indi, no worries as today you will see him more on the screen and I bet after seeing him for so long and also since he is looking dashing, many would have sleepless night. Sorry no offence, just kidding πŸ˜ƒ

PENSINK ... this is no joke ... but this guy  does funny things to my insides ... can't explain, but tanutes' description has me in such a state!!!!  Do you know I'm impatient to see him tonight but I don't want the scenes to pass,  ... I just cannot describe my feelings!!!   I know you could understand and identify with me😳!!! 

Tanutes ... what exactly was your motive for posting such a vivid description?  Because it seems that you have all the ladies on the forum holding their hearts in their hands!!!!  But thank you anyway, I just might die tonight though😳!!!

Godblessall, jps, ... leading the pack eh!!!  Rushing and grabbing like crazy women!!!   You will never learn to line up and wait your turn!!!  You seem to be getting all excited for poor Anoop!!!  Remember, the guy needs a gentle touch from a gentle person like Me and well maybe, pensink (she' does the WU so I have to flatter her!!!)Not Amazons like you two!!  You'll frighten the poor guy away with your behaviour!!!  Remember, he's not Gudduji!!!    Sigh ... seems like we'll have to go back to warring ... and it looks like there'll be new fighters involved too!!!!   Well, all's fair in love and war!!! 

Enjoy the show Girls!!!  I willπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰! 

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

Indi, no worries as today you will see him more on the screen and I bet after seeing him for so long and also since he is looking dashing, many would have sleepless night. Sorry no offence, just kidding πŸ˜ƒ

pensink ... I know I'll be awake most of the night after looking at that Gorgeous Dulha!!!!   !!   Do you think it's fair to torture us like that!!! 

indi thumbnail

Just took a peek at the Dulha!!!  Has anybody ever been to a wedding where the groom took all the attention... ?   I think this might just happen here tonight!!!!  Is that guy for real?   It's like God blessed Himm with the best of everything!!!! 

jps ... the "hair" is back and looking gorgeous!!!!  BTW, you would think with the number of times this guy  got married, he would know how to tie the turban   πŸ˜ƒ!!!   Aww... but he does look heartbreakingly  handsome ... I could just stare at him non-stop  !!!!  
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indi Himmanshoo so opulent, dazzling and utterly irresistible will keep your adrenaline racing but won't kill you. You'll yearn for more!