Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Thank you for a detailed scenario of today's episode.  I am with you, don't care for daadi, she labels people by class.  You are also right about everyone but NK standing up for Khushi.  Mamiji I don't expect anything from her but Payal no excuse for her.  Anjali does what she does best at, cry.

Daadi may have another purpose too.  She may be the one that demands Arnav and Khushi remarried with all family present and formalities...

Thank you for update and pm...I always look for your pm so I can understand in english what exactly happen on IPKKND.  Thank you dear...

Awwe you're welcome sweetie and i'm really happy that i'm able to help you !🤗 It really is such a nice feeling knowing that you are able to help someone😳Underlined lines,may be possible ! I'm sure that the CV's have some reason for Dadi's intro ! Loved the precap ! Cant wait for tomorrow ðŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbug

Nice post!

Lets see what unfolds in the next episodes !
I am secretly hoping for a re-marriage and real romance starter for A&K. ðŸ˜³

Awwe thank u so much sweetie ðŸ¤—Tere muh mein gheeshakkar😆 Would love that to happen asap😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

5 seconds of Barun Sobti. Dekhna hai to dekho! :D

Lol ,Nice one ðŸ˜ƒ Reminds me of  a certain someone ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice episode,cant say any thing about the close mindedness of dadi but her personality is impact ful,dont knw y  but i was having much pressure on my wile watching, very thriller track!
precap..the best one! true Asr,cant get enough of him!

this is the bldy high time we need a promo 4 this fantastic story!
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just Hope that her Heart Defrosts like Arnav and accepts her ..!! Poor Khushi .. How many test will she have to do ..!!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

very nice episode,cant say any thing about the close mindedness of dadi but her personality is impact ful,dont knw y  but i was having much pressure on my wile watching, very thriller track!

precap..the best one! true Asr,cant get enough of him!

this is the bolldy high time we need a promo 4 this fantastic story!

Aini ! Hi dear 🤗It certainly was  good episode dear  ! Well said dear,i agree ! It is a thrillling track for sure!! Precap was awesome ! ASR was too good ! Cant wait for tomorrow ðŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

I just Hope that her Heart Defrosts like Arnav and accepts her ..!! Poor Khushi .. How many test will she have to do ..!!

Awwe well said dear ! Poor Khushi,really do feel so bad for her,she doesnt deserve all this
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

Oh btw sweetie,i shared your pic in my post ! Really hope that you dont mind dear !
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
precap is just awesome I now feel that dadi will be a reason for Khushi to leave the house after ten days(end of the contract marriage)..
case now she has a reason also...

and will see how the CV will build the story and I hope they will use all the charactrs and as Anjali said on friday epi lets start the life fresh means lets start the IPK story fresh...
and hope this is going to be awesome story ...

ASR is back that too for Khushi...
and I love it...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

precap is just awesome I now feel that dadi will be a reason for Khushi to leave the house after ten days(end of the contract marriage)..

case now she has a reason also...

and will see how the CV will build the story and I hope they will use all the charactrs and as Anjali said on friday epi lets start the life fresh means lets start the IPK story fresh...
and hope this is going to be awesome story ...

ASR is back that too for Khushi...
and I love it...

Hi sweetie !🤗 Well said dear,loved the precap !! You may be right dear,poor Khushi  Underlined lines,Amen to that ! ðŸ˜ƒ Yes dear,waiting to see ASR supporting Khushi from now on ! Waiting for tomorrow !!😊