Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tash10

Nayu, you made a post and I didn't even know about it!😲 PM kahaan hai?😛 I saw your comment on Archu's post and I browsed IF to look for yours!!!😆 Finally found it!!!😳

Today's epi was ok-ok! I mean I wouldn't say I loved it... This Dadi is already freaking me out with her pompous attitude and her behaviour towards Khushi was the height of rudeness!!! Hated this!!!😡 But the precap made it up for me...hayye Arnav gonna show Dadi who rules😆 Loved his persona and style in supporting Khushi!!! And the background music just added spark!!!

Tashu !!! Hi sweetie🤗I'm really really sorry dear ! Dunno how that happenes,thought i PM'ed to all my friends  Sorry sweetie ! And i'm really honoured that u actually took the trouble to find my post ! 😳 Coming to the epi,agree with u sweetie,Dadi certainly is irritating.Precap was the saving grace really !! Totally !!!😃
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
really loved the precap...
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetgal19

Tashu !!! Hi sweetie🤗I'm really really sorry dear ! Dunno how that happenes,thought i PM'ed to all my friends  Sorry sweetie ! And i'm really honoured that u actually took the trouble to find my post ! 😳 Coming to the epi,agree with u sweetie,Dadi certainly is irritating.Precap was the saving grace really !! Totally !!!😃

Hey Nayu, just scrapped you! Check =)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Smiles-

Good post 👍🏼 I hated today's episode...I HATE Hitler Dadi...she is so MEAN and CRUEL! How can you think that Khushi is a servant?? The ONLY good part was the precap, when Arnav introduces Khushi as his wife to Dadi, in his ASR style...that was AWESOME.

Thank u so much dear 😳🤗IKR!! She is so rude 😡 Yes precap was really good !! loved ASR's attitude for a change😃Cant wait for tomorrow!!😃
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for a detailed scenario of today's episode.  I am with you, don't care for daadi, she labels people by class.  You are also right about everyone but NK standing up for Khushi.  Mamiji I don't expect anything from her but Payal no excuse for her.  Anjali does what she does best at, cry.

Daadi may have another purpose too.  She may be the one that demands Arnav and Khushi remarried with all family present and formalities...

Thank you for update and pm...I always look for your pm so I can understand in english what exactly happen on IPKKND.  Thank you dear...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavi1

awesome post...
really loved the precap...

Thank u so much sweetie 🤗Yes the precap was really good !! 😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tash10

Hey Nayu, just scrapped you! Check =)

Checked and replied dear😃🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveArnavnUday

lovely post dear👏

akhir daadi kis ki hai..😉 Arnav got this attitude...from his daadi.😆 
preacp was awesome...👏. loved Arnavvv moreee...😳 awwwe..😳

Thank u so much sweetie😳🤗 Lol agree with that,he certainly has taken after his Dadi😆
Precap was too good !! Me tooo,loved his attitude for a change😃Waiting for tomorrow !!😊
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post!

Lets see what unfolds in the next episodes !
I am secretly hoping for a re-marriage and real romance starter for A&K. 😳
lazyleaves thumbnail
5 seconds of Barun Sobti. Dekhna hai to dekho! :D