Awesome precap !! Dadi's entry into RM ! Edited.

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Dadi comes to know from Nani about ASR's sudden marriage and asks her how she wasnt even aware of it.Then ASR comes and says because he hadnt told anyone about his marriage and no one was present during the wedding.Then Dadi tells something to ASR and suddenly sees Khushi entering the room from outside and again signals her rudely to refrain from entering the room.Khushi stops.ASR sees all this and when Dadi continues to speak to him,he just leaves and goes outside,takes Khushi by hand and tells Dadi that this is Khushi and that she is the one he married ! Go ASR !!! 

The episode starts with Manorama mami pacing up and down the room very anxious about Dadi's arrival and is all tensed ! NK tries to pacify her.Payal asks her if something is wrong and she says yes obviously and that ASR has gone to search for Sasuma but what if she ends up coming here instead !

Then in the garden Khushi is shown watering the plants and she sees a rose plant and tells herself that by the time the other roses bloom even Anji would have had her baby ! (Lol ๐Ÿ˜† i was actually laughing then :P )

NK then asks Mami why she is all scared and tensed.Mami replies that Dadiji is always very strict about everything,that everyone should talk proper Hindi when she's there and that they should behave perfectly in front of her.

Then side by side it is shown that some lady is entering the house(as shown in Friday's precap).Khushi then comes down and tells Mami that she would empty the dirty water outside.She is going towards the main door when that lady enters into the house.Khushi suddenly sees something and starts screaming and drops the water down and it splashes on that lady  ! She just glares at Khushi and then the others come!

Khushi then says that she saw a lizard on the wall which was the reason for her fear and thats why she dropped the water ! NK also angers that lady more by saying something.Then Mami who is standing behind NK and Payal suddenly sees who it is and starts stuttering and says Dadiji ! Everyone is shocked ! 

Then Dadi acknowledges Mami and asks her whether the servants dont know their aukad ! She tells this referring to Khushi ! They are appalled at hearing this but Mami doesnt bother correcting her and just mumbles(typically๐Ÿคข).NK is about to defend Khushi when Mami shushes him to keep quiet. Then Dadi tells her that she is going to freshen up now and leaves.Before leaving Dadi asks Manorama to bring her a glass of milk.Mami tells Payal to do so and tells her to use fresh water and clean glasses only .

NK then asks Mami why she is not telling the truth about Khushi to Dadi to which Mami says that she wont be able to tell Dadi that ASR's marriage happened all of a sudden and tells him that Nani would take care of that.Payal then leaves.NK also leaves with  a troubled look on his face.Love you so much NK,he is such a great friend ! ๐Ÿ‘At least he tried even when Khushi's own sister Payal didnt utter a word(so whats new๐Ÿฅฑ)

Khushi feels really sad.Then she goes to the kitchen.Payal is boiling the milk there and then she tells Khushi that she wasnt even aware of Arnav having a dadiji and Khushi also affirms it.Payal then continues that Mami had told her that Dadi was living in an Ashram all these years and wonders out aloud why she had kept her distance from the family.Then she adds saying that she felt really bad for Khushi when she wasnt referred to as the Bahu of the house but Khushi brushes it away saying that it doesnt matter to her.Then suddenly Khushi gets the idea of taking the milk to Dadiji(Why this Kolaveri Khushi? Most of her ideas only spell trouble)

Dadi goes into her room,unpacks a bit and then she takes  a moorthi of Devi Maiyya and adorn is it and lights the Agarbatti and all starts taking Aarthi.Khushi meanwhile climbs the stairs and is about to knock Dadi's room when she sees her doing Puja.She knocks the door and doesnt get a response.(All that time i was just chanting Leave Khushi,Leave but obviously that didnt happen๐Ÿฅฑ ) Then Khushi is just about to enter the room when Dadi senses her and signals her by holding her hand out and prevents Khushi from entering the room.Khushi is stunned but then leaves.Really felt bad for Khushi,that Dadi is so rude !๐Ÿ˜ก

Then after some time Khushi goes to the dais where DM is there(puja place)and she sits there and starts drying some Puja Thaals and suddenly Dadi who was coming down the stairs, berating mami for sending in a servant to give her the glass of milk,sees Khushi there and her face becomes grim and she marches towards her.Khushi meanwhile tells HP to tell the family members that its time for Puja. Dadi then comes and motions her to get up and then turns to Mami and asks her if she doesnt know the rule that servants do not have the permission to enter the Puja Place.

Khushi is just appalled on hearing this but Mami as usual doesnt correct her and then Dadi gives her the thaal to her and asks her to clean it and also to clean herself ! (God i really dont like her ๐Ÿ˜ก)

Then suddenly there's a knock on he door and Khushi leave to open it.Its Anjali.Seeing Khushi's crestfallen face she enquires if there's something wrong and before Khushi could answer,suddenly Anji hears a voice (Dadi's) telling Mami to get everything ready for the Puja since its time already.Anji seems to recognise the voice and then she goes in.Suddenly she becomes shocked and says Dadiji๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Dadi turns around and sees Anji equally shocked.Then Anji goes upto her and hugs her and starts crying.Everyone is stunned.

Then Anji gets that flashback(the one where on the day Anji's getting married and suddenly she becomes shocked and there's a shot and a lady runs from the hall) and asks Dadi in a choked voice how comethat after"that day" she has come only now and that she and Chote had always tried to locate her after that day.Dadi then hugs her back and says that she didnt know that Anjali was expecting a baby(Even we are not sure Dadi๐Ÿ˜†)and Anji nods in happiness and they hug again.(Dadi is really sweet to Anjali and talks nicely to her).

Then she continues asking Anji how everyone is,Damaad and all.Suddenly Anji freezes and everyone looks on with baited breaths to hear Anjali's answer.Anji chokes up again and then starts crying and turns and runs away.Dadi is shocked and and looks at the others one by one gauging their reactions.Then she leaves.

Anji is in her room and she cries and looks at the photo(of her's and Shyam's) and sobs more.Dadi comes there and sits beside her.Anji becomes overwhelmed with emotion and lays her head on Dadi's lap and starts sobbing more.Actually felt bad for Anji then๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then Dadi asks her what is wrong and Anji tells her everything has been destroyed and has come to an end and tells Dadi that she had really missed her and had always felt her absence.Dadi then soothes her saying that she is back now and would make sure that all will fall in place now and Anji is relieved.

Then they come down and on the other hand ASR and Nani also come back home and ASR asks Nani not to worry about Dadi's disappearance and suddenly sees Dadi and Anji together who in turns see them and ASR becomes shocked.

Episode ends.

Can see that Dadi is just like Mamiji,sweet to her own family but treats others with contempt.Really sad.Payal's behaviour was nothing new๐ŸฅฑLoving NK more and more,he really is such a great friend to Khushi.Loved the precap !!! Go ASR,Just show her ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒSo how was it guys? Do like and Comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edit-Pic credit  .._sonii_..

Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post dear๐Ÿ‘...ab arnav ki daadi hai to attitude bhi waisa hi hai...finally i got to know from where ASR got this attitude...from his daadi.๐Ÿ˜†..i hated her for today but its too early to say anything..preacp was awesome...๐Ÿ‘.loved u ASR..๐Ÿ˜ณ.faint...he used his attitude in right way...๐Ÿ˜ณ

deepu_arhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i sooo hate dadi's attitude and sooo love ASR's attitude!!!:)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Her sweety ๐Ÿค—
Great episode !!!! but i didnt liked dadi today the way she addressed khushi in which angle she looks like servent ... Now sure shyam is behing the reason for dadi sudden entry she also knows Anjali is pregnant ... Finally i came to from know where ASr got this attitude ๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome precap Love u ASR u r the best husband ...
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nayu, you made a post and I didn't even know about it!๐Ÿ˜ฒ PM kahaan hai?๐Ÿ˜› I saw your comment on Archu's post and I browsed IF to look for yours!!!๐Ÿ˜† Finally found it!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Today's epi was ok-ok! I mean I wouldn't say I loved it... This Dadi is already freaking me out with her pompous attitude and her behaviour towards Khushi was the height of rudeness!!! Hated this!!!๐Ÿ˜ก But the precap made it up for me...hayye Arnav gonna show Dadi who rules๐Ÿ˜† Loved his persona and style in supporting Khushi!!! And the background music just added spark!!!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

lovely post dear๐Ÿ‘...ab arnav ki daadi hai to attitude bhi waisa hi hai...finally i got to know from where ASR got this attitude...from his daadi.๐Ÿ˜†..i hated her for today but its too early to say anything..preacp was awesome...๐Ÿ‘.loved u ASR..๐Ÿ˜ณ.faint...he used his attitude in right way...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u so much Aru ๐Ÿค—Agree with that dear ! Now we certainly know raaz about ASR's attitude ! But damn i really felt bad for Khushi ! Yes precap was certainly awesome dear !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Totally !!๐Ÿ˜›
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Good post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I hated today's episode...I HATE Hitler Dadi...she is so MEAN and CRUEL! How can you think that Khushi is a servant?? The ONLY good part was the precap, when Arnav introduces Khushi as his wife to Dadi, in his ASR style...that was AWESOME.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu_arhi

i sooo hate dadi's attitude and sooo love ASR's attitude!!!:)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Very well said dear ! Totally agree ! Thanks for commenting sweetie๐Ÿค—
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post dear๐Ÿ‘
akhir daadi kis ki hai..๐Ÿ˜‰ Arnav got this attitude...from his daadi.๐Ÿ˜† 
preacp was awesome...๐Ÿ‘. loved Arnavvv moreee...๐Ÿ˜ณ awwwe..๐Ÿ˜ณ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Her sweety ๐Ÿค—

Great episode !!!! but i didnt liked dadi today the way she addressed khushi in which angle she looks like servent ... Now sure shyam is behing the reason for dadi sudden entry she also knows Anjali is pregnant ... Finally i came to from know where ASr got this attitude ๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome precap Love u ASR u r the best husband ...

Pinks !! Hi dear ๐Ÿค— Yes dear,even i'm  not liking Dadi even though its too early to tell  !But she really irritated me with her high-handed manner today ! ๐Ÿ˜ก Poor KhushiAgree totally๐Ÿ˜†
Precap was awesome !! Cant wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ