Bairi Piya

EPISODE: DV asks a DUMB a question; hurt Amoli

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts with Amoli and Komodi's conversation. All crying blahing scene about Amoli saying you're not my friend who was once a mother πŸ˜• and Komodi with Amoli's emotional talk about their friendship *dorky because the scene was so boring with the same thing repeated thousands time*

Amoli looked pretty in green sari and yellow blouse. She did wear makeup and looked very pretty with her cute eyes. I admit even Komodi the actress was pretty in her pink clothes.

Komodi made a promise to Amoli; I forgot; I wasn't paying attention. Kamodi said it was her childhood's friend's promise, not a girl living in a brothel. πŸ˜† *With determination! her face was saying - what am you making me say type* When Amoli returned from the brothel, she entered DV's mansion.

Dv tells her to stop. Asks her quite hurt types of questions; making Amoli shocked. Even I am shocked. Telling Amoli to whom you went to meet, peeps were asking about you in the party; they were asking about you, and I was hurt! He shouldn't have tell Amoli to whom he went to meet, the father of her kid??? πŸ˜•Amoli was shocked with his accusations, how could he say something like that...she never expected. DV loves Amoli then this question????

The show ends at Amoli's shocked face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘another  Fantastic update πŸ˜ƒ Agree she was looking very pretty and her eye makeup was beautiful, what beautiful eyes she has!! 

! Really shocked never expected DV to behave this way😲  HOW COULD HE???...
music_girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Savitha0101

πŸ‘another  Fantastic update πŸ˜ƒ Agree she was looking very pretty and her eye makeup was beautiful, what beautiful eyes she has!! 

! Really shocked never expected DV to behave this way😲  HOW COULD HE???...

πŸ˜† you already know the answer lol
Varsha.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

The episode starts with Amoli and Komodi's conversation. All crying blahing scene about Amoli saying you're not my friend who was once a mother πŸ˜• and Komodi with Amoli's emotional talk about their friendship *dorky because the scene was so boring with the same thing repeated thousands time*

blah..blah...this part was little boring, it was quite emotional

Amoli looked pretty in green sari and yellow blouse. She did wear makeup and looked very pretty with her cute eyes. I admit even Komodi the actress was pretty in her pink clothes.

Very pretty green colour really suits her a lot and those eyes muaahhh ❀️

Komodi made a promise to Amoli; I forgot; I wasn't paying attention. Kamodi said it was her childhood's friend's promise, not a girl living in a brothel. πŸ˜† *With determination! her face was saying - what am you making me say type* When Amoli returned from the brothel, she entered DV's mansion.

Dv tells her to stop. Asks her quite hurt types of questions; making Amoli shocked. Even I am shocked. Telling Amoli to whom you went to meet, peeps were asking about you in the party; they were asking about you, and I was hurt! He shouldn't have tell Amoli to whom he went to meet, the father of her kid??? πŸ˜•Amoli was shocked with his accusations, how could he say something like that...she never expected. DV loves Amoli then this question????

This scene was quite shocking for us too 😲, thought hope its not real. DV who loves amoli to the core can never do such things. After all its a dream sequence...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

The show ends at Amoli's shocked face

Thanks for the update dear

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

πŸ˜† you already know the answer lol

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰ hahahahaha...
music_girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Savitha0101