-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
is it me or this show is a bit slow ? ðŸ¤”
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Hina a bit slow?? its veryyy sloww😆

n i heard tht in the novel Salman kinda Liked Falak n didnt used to fight wid her  in the engagement days??
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

@ Hina a bit slow?? its veryyy sloww😆

n i heard tht in the novel Salman kinda Liked Falak n didnt used to fight wid her  in the engagement days??

iknoww, i have 3 epis pending, and i really dont want to watch ðŸ˜³ i dont know .. the touch* nahi araha ðŸ˜† yeaah, even my friend told me that . pata nahii 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

where did I say I think people are shallow? why do you assume so much?

Yes, it's fine to be a critic of someone's work..but, she has her own vision, own way of depicting stuff. And, I find it funny how you love the topic yet you're already having problems with the topic because of one character. As I said Falak's character is eventually going to go down the same path..the path of religion. You may disagree with Umera totally later on too, saying why did Falak have to gain common sense through religion..why didn't she just have sense knocked into her through using her mere brain cells?..Point is, sure disagree with Umera..or any writer for that matter...but to say you love the topics and then you kind of disagree with the way the topic is presented makes no sense. & you've watched mere 2 shows of Umera and in each you find flaws that pertain to the theme of the drama itself. It sort of does show that you're not liking the topics and maybe Umera's work really isn't for you. If you want to take offense to that, then go right ahead..but that's not what I'm trying to say. There are different kind of writers in Pakistan..a lot of them write about women & Islam..I don't know how many Pakistani dramas you've watched to notice that, but Pakistani dramas reflect the Muslim majority within Pakistan as well as women for the most part..why women? because women are the ones who watch these dramas the most.
. So, in order to understand these kind of dramas you have to know where the writers are coming from because that's how you'll see them writing all the time. 

u clearly said that umera's show require thinking so people should stick to romantic stuff..I found that comment quite hurtful ! also how do u know I do not like the topics? That is again being judgemental!! I like the topics that is why I watched durr whatever but I really did not like the moral of the story or the depiction of it! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grr again arguments
i want some peace plz
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

u clearly said that umera's show require thinking so people should stick to romantic stuff..I found that comment quite hurtful ! also how do u know I do not like the topics? That is again being judgemental!! I like the topics that is why I watched durr whatever but I really did not like the moral of the story or the depiction of it! 

they do require thinking..it's evident. If that comes across as hurtful to you, well then I can't do anything. 
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

they do require thinking..it's evident. If that comes across as hurtful to you, well then I can't do anything. 

ohh and what I am not capable of thinking!? Learn to tak criticism stop finding faults in people in order to make ur fav author look good!! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"Orat sy muhabbat boht sy mard krty hn mgr muhabt k sath sath izzat boht kam mard dety hn."
 by Umera Ahmed 
more than anything i love one liners by Umera Ahmed 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

ohh and what I am not capable of thinking!? Learn to tak criticism stop finding faults in people in order to make ur fav author look good!!

I love how you assume SO much out of everything. ðŸ˜†

keep assuming...
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I love how you assume SO much out of everything. ðŸ˜†

keep assuming...

u very clearly wrote that it requires thinking so it is not for everyone, so seriously I am not assuming anything!