Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Didn't starstruckk make a DS thread? I'm pretty sure it was made the same time as MEJ..
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asslam o alikum
yahann firing to nahi ho rahi na
mein aa jaoon????????
SecretSapphire thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

hi pariπŸ˜† your username reminds me of NainTara from geetπŸ˜†
haan PeK is amazinggg <3 uska second part bhi a raha hai na

My name is faiza
and my username
no its not from Geet
its from Song LUcky boy
yaar mujhay kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha kaya username rahoon
woh background mein song chal raha tha Lucky boy
uss mein kehta Nain pari tu daikh
I tried Nain pari first
then PariNain
I hate the msg
This user name is already taken
use *****123
so decided this 😳

SecretSapphire thumbnail
aur Per e kamil ka 2bd part
I dont knw she will write now
she is busy with TV
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wooohooo.. Salman is so freakin unpredictable.. one of a kind.. Falak deserves what she is getting right now.. she is messed up in the head.. stupid.. I feel so bad for Humza..

Mikaal has improved so much.. where was he hiding all this talent?

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

wooohooo.. Salman is so freakin unpredictable.. one of a kind.. Falak deserves what she is getting right now.. she is messed up in the head.. stupid.. I feel so bad for Humza..

Mikaal has improved so much.. where was he hiding all this talent?

Mikaal was also really good in Durre Shahwar. I know you mentioned you didn't see all of it but his acting was quite good. & I think Salman's character is definitely one of a kind. I so was not expecting him to take off that ring this soon like the way he did. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

f the critics of umera, and I watch these serials because I love the topics, but I do not like the way they are depicted, and do not like umera's pov on them, it is rather judgemental of u to think that such people are shallow and should just stick to romantic shows, that is a very hurtful comment, just because one does not like umera's work does not mean one does not have the ability to understand it, maybe it is because one can understand the concept and a lot more attached to it!!!!!

where did I say I think people are shallow? why do you assume so much?

Yes, it's fine to be a critic of someone's work..but, she has her own vision, own way of depicting stuff. And, I find it funny how you love the topic yet you're already having problems with the topic because of one character. As I said Falak's character is eventually going to go down the same path..the path of religion. You may disagree with Umera totally later on too, saying why did Falak have to gain common sense through religion..why didn't she just have sense knocked into her through using her mere brain cells?..Point is, sure disagree with Umera..or any writer for that matter...but to say you love the topics and then you kind of disagree with the way the topic is presented makes no sense. & you've watched mere 2 shows of Umera and in each you find flaws that pertain to the theme of the drama itself. It sort of does show that you're not liking the topics and maybe Umera's work really isn't for you. If you want to take offense to that, then go right ahead..but that's not what I'm trying to say. There are different kind of writers in Pakistan..a lot of them write about women & Islam..I don't know how many Pakistani dramas you've watched to notice that, but Pakistani dramas reflect the Muslim majority within Pakistan as well as women for the most part..why women? because women are the ones who watch these dramas the most.
. So, in order to understand these kind of dramas you have to know where the writers are coming from because that's how you'll see them writing all the time. 
starstruckk thumbnail
To further support what I'm saying..I know some people who aren't Pakistani..had a problem with Dastaan. They liked the acting but they didn't like the theme. I can understand where they're coming from because they probably see partition of 1947 in their way while Pakistanis see it in the way presented in Dastaan.

Likewise, I can also see people having a problem with Umera's Durre Shahwar, Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan, Shehr e Zaat etc. Some of her work..in my honest opinion is not for everyone because she focuses on stuff that you have to relate to. Yes, be a critic etc whatever..but, as I said if most of her work is going to show her characters finding themselves through Islam..then I really think her work won't be understood by all.

There's probably a reason why a Humsafar got so much recognition and fame worldwide..while a Dastaan and Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan didn't..Humsafar had a universal subject..the latter two did not. Thus, I can see not all audiences agreeing/liking them..& in doing so I feel people forget the writer's dialogues, the actors & actress' acting and the entire essence of the themes.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: PariNain

My name is faiza
and my username
no its not from Geet
its from Song LUcky boy
yaar mujhay kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha kaya username rahoon
woh background mein song chal raha tha Lucky boy
uss mein kehta Nain pari tu daikh
I tried Nain pari first
then PariNain
I hate the msg
This user name is already taken
use *****123
so decided this 😳

ohhh acha i have a cousin called faizah tooπŸ˜ƒ
peer a kamil ka 2nd part has already been written i think...sirf publish nahi hua abhi tak
its called Aab e Hayat
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mikaal was also really good in Durre Shahwar. I know you mentioned you didn't see all of it but his acting was quite good. & I think Salman's character is definitely one of a kind. I so was not expecting him to take off that ring this soon like the way he did. πŸ˜†

Dur-e-Shahwaar.. haha I can't sit through it.. but he was good in KPPBT too.. i like him now πŸ˜†

and when he took that ring off I was like woww This guy is something..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago