Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In the novel, they showed him coming back because he realized his bad..but here she went to him :s now what..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=_QueenofHearts_]Okay, this serial has made BIG mistakes when it comes to our religion :/
The way she did her wuzu was all wrong! And she cleansed her nose with her right hand, when your supposed to do it with your left!

[/QUOTE]i agree, they should have payed more attention to this scene as it reaches millions of people,some of them might take it as the right way and learn the wrong wudu...furthermore, there is no restriction of using the right hand for cleansing the nose...here are the steps, i am sure we all know this but just as a reminder;
  • make intention for wudu(no words,just in the mind)
  • say Bismillah
  • wash the hands
  • rinse the mouth once, while three times is better
  • it is obligatory that one rinse their nose by sniffing in water and blowing it out once.To do so 3 times is better (I checked several references,right or left hand is not mentioned, if left hand was mandatory then it would have been mentioned)
  • wash the face from the limits of the hair to the bottom of the chin, and from ear to ear
  • wash the hands to the elbows,start with the right hand first,then left
  • pass wet hands over the head,and rub with wet fingers inside and outside your ears.
  • wash the feet up to ankles,starting with the right foot.
note:one must perform these acts in sequence, not doing so in sequence nullifies the wudoo.

What falak did wrong was doing the massah first before washing her hands till her elbow...but she was learning...so can give her the benefit of the doubt, but the girl should have corrected her.

The other thing i wanted to say, if they were going to add a scene on reciting sorah fatiha, then atleast they could have hired a Qari to ensure that the recitation of nani was correct as she is shown as teaching the quran to children...the children's pronounciation was perfect ...nani's wasnt...if only samina had spent 10 minutes with a qari to improve her pronounciation, it would have been superb...these little details mean a lot...especially if it is the Quran.

sorry, the post got a little long, but if it can benefit even one person i would be happy.😊

anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all they didn't showed the whole woedoe and above that it was wrong to...They should have left out the scene if they weren't able to show the woedoe proprelly..very sad indeed...With the Quran ...also felt it would been better if they had a nicer recitation of the Quran

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i agree, they should have payed more attention to this scene as it reaches millions of people,some of them might take it as the right way and learn the wrong wudu...furthermore, there is no restriction of using the right hand for cleansing the nose...here are the steps, i am sure we all know this but just as a reminder;

• make intention for wudu(no words,just in the mind)
  • say Bismillah
  • wash the hands
  • rinse the mouth once, while three times is better
  • it is obligatory that one rinse their nose by sniffing in water and blowing it out once.To do so 3 times is better (I checked several references,right or left hand is not mentioned, if left hand was mandatory then it would have been mentioned)
  • wash the face from the limits of the hair to the bottom of the chin, and from ear to ear
  • wash the hands to the elbows,start with the right hand first,then left
  • pass wet hands over the head,and rub with wet fingers inside and outside your ears.
  • wash the feet up to ankles,starting with the right foot.
note:one must perform these acts in sequence, not doing so in sequence nullifies the wudoo.

What falak did wrong was doing the massah first before washing her hands till her elbow...but she was learning...so can give her the benefit of the doubt, but the girl should have corrected her.

The other thing i wanted to say, if they were going to add a scene on reciting sorah fatiha, then atleast they could have hired a Qari to ensure that the recitation of nani was correct as she is shown as teaching the quran to children...the children's pronounciation was perfect ...nani's wasnt...if only samina had spent 10 minutes with a qari to improve her pronounciation, it would have been superb...these little details mean a lot...especially if it is the Quran.

sorry, the post got a little long, but if it can benefit even one person i would be happy.😊

Oh wow, thansk for that! Im actually saving those steps of doing Wudhu so i can refer to them later! :D
But when I researched how to do it earlier, it had said that we must cleanse our nose with left hand...and ive been doing it with my left hand ever sinceπŸ˜•

Also when Falak was reading the Surah didnt make sense to me, because she didnt even know how to read Arabic so how was she reading it so easily?πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Religion is a very sensitive issue...This is why they shouldnt dramatize such novels!
And definitely not when theyre gonna make so many mistakes :S
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i knw they shudnt be making these mistakes as Religion is a sensible topic...however im still Happyy that they used such an amazing topic in this Drama...esp becoz i usually dun read novels...
we'v got alot of dramas on society, romance etc but we hardly see any dramas on religion n tht too a good one..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

well i knw they shudnt be making these mistakes as Religion is a sensible topic...however im still Happyy that they used such an amazing topic in this Drama...esp becoz i usually dun read novels...
we'v got alot of dramas on society, romance etc but we hardly see any dramas on religion n tht too a good one..

love the subject of this drama...atleast it makes us think about overspending...if the drama even changes the mind set of a handful of people, then it will serve its purpose.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wadhu was NOT done properly...she was using right hand for putting water in the nose...left hand should be used...hope they show it properly next time...SHow is going great... its gr8 for todays generation...πŸ‘ Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I have no clue why Falak is shown to be going back to Salman. There's two things that could possibly happen now..she gets the boot again from Salman which is just going to be her own fault..OR Salman accepts her somehow & possibly would have to let go of Tabinda. The way they showed Tabinda..,being all bossy, messy and a weirdo..I have a feeling Salman's just going to pretend he's happy with her in front of Falak..because with what face would a person say that they regret what they've done after everything that has happened? πŸ˜•..I don't know, but I have a feeling that Salman is actually quite pissed at Tabinda and will lie to Falak initially..but eventually take her back. Otherwise, I see no point in them showing Falak going back to Salman like this. 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^Dude, its not so simple. she's still MARRIED to him... theres nothing acceptable as 'separation' in Islam, and Divorcing is a huge thing, most disliked by Allah, she is still his wife and she is SUPPOSED to be there, happy or not! And plus, now, nothing matters to her... if she lives at Salman's place... her dad's place, she's found her reason to live, and now shes clear, so it wont matter to her