Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^ That DID happen in the novel and I was hoping something diff would happen 🤔
starstruckk thumbnail
Hamza's part finished an episode or two ago. When Falak told Hamza that if she goes with him despite being engaged to someone..then she'll be a Tabinda for his partner. So Hamza has been knocked out of the picture ever since..I think the point of showing Hamza was to make this analogy..but wow, Mohib had a close to nothing role..he was shown more than Mikaal in promos etc so I was thinking his role was going to be much bigger yet it's been crazy small of a role. 

Anyway, I had a feeling she was going to go back..it's not like she ever got a divorce from him. I'm not too sure why Umera even had this in the novel to begin with either. 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^Yeah, and wonder why Mohib was SOOO excited about shehrezaat and his role in it?! 🤔 Maybe he only liked the fact that he was paired with Mahirah, that both, aaminah and Mohib both wanted...
Otherwise, he has a better and more challenging role in MDKJZM and he hardly talked about it, he'd go on and on about shehrezaat and how hes excited for it! 🤔
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^Yeah, and wonder why Mohib was SOOO excited about shehrezaat and his role in it?! 🤔 Maybe he only liked the fact that he was paired with Mahirah, that both, aaminah and Mohib both wanted...

Otherwise, he has a better and more challenging role in MDKJZM and he hardly talked about it, he'd go on and on about shehrezaat and how hes excited for it! 🤔

I think anyone would want to be a part of such a project..the director, producer, writer etc were all great..so I can see why Mohib agreed ..but his role is more of a guest appearance than anything else. The only problem is they promoted him like he had a major role so everyone expected to see a lot of him and possibly Falak ending up with him.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
MDKJZM isnt as big, but isnt too small either 🤔
Jo bhi ho, obviously i dont mind him TAKING UP the project, thats awesome cz i was dying to see MK and Mohib in the same frame, im just saying he hardly had a role, aiwaien, side ka tha, heroine ka dost... WHY was he so excited?
He kept saying in morning shows, Interviews and on FB, of how excited he was for shehrezaat and his ROLE in shehrezaat, we waited till the last epi... and... nothing! :P 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Honestly though..I think Mohib chooses some of the most average projects..either that, or he gets average offers..because he has no project that makes him stand out the most even though he's a decent actor...but SeZ was an exception.. I thought SeZ was going to help him..but guess I was wrong as he had like a total of 30 minutes in the entire drama. lol  Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Okay, this serial has made BIG mistakes when it comes to our religion :/
The way she did her wuzu was all wrong! And she cleansed her nose with her right hand, when your supposed to do it with your left!
This is the reason why religious stories should not be dramatized😳 such a turn off for me!
Apart from that, I really loved the Surah fateha scene and the way she was reading it with translation! Brought tears to my eyes! Gotta be the best scene of the whole drama for me! <3 I wish they ahdnt added BG music to it though :S Also, finally looks like her mother is learning her faults too! Yay! I hope she will also become religious! :D

Next episode doesnt look like the last one, unless they are changing the ending🤔 why did Falak go to his house? Wasn't he supposed to come to HER?
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Falak went to Salman? Entire purpose of me wanting to see the show gone down the drain  What was Hamza there for?! 😳

I told you, he was just there to show Falaks transformation :/ ab usko nahi dikhayeinge :(
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ That DID happen in the novel and I was hoping something diff would happen 🤔

Maine novel parha tha
That didnt happen in the novel
In the novel, he came to her🤔
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Honestly though..I think Mohib chooses some of the most average projects..either that, or he gets average offers..because he has no project that makes him stand out the most even though he's a decent actor...but SeZ was an exception.. I thought SeZ was going to help him..but guess I was wrong as he had like a total of 30 minutes in the entire drama. lol 

Maybe, just maybe, Salman divorces Falak in next episode and Hamza comes back to marry her again😆
And maybe next week isnt the last episode🤔