Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Wadhu was NOT done properly...she was using right hand for putting water in the nose...left hand should be used...hope they show it properly next time...SHow is going great... its gr8 for todays generation...πŸ‘

WHAT? left hand? WHAT WHAT WHAT? where has this been specified?! :O
i never knew there was a particular HAND specified to put water in nose in Wodhu! 😳
eff!
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey iqra
how are u baby
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great! How are you? Did you watch SeZ this week?Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i never knew there was a particular HAND specified to put water in nose in Wodhu! 😳
eff!

yes you use your left hand to put water in your nose .
one more episode :( i am going to miss this show hamza better show his face in the last episode atleast
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea Divorce is the LAST thing to do in Islam...n Nani n Falak r thinking positively...Falak just wants to give her marriage another chance...so things might work out her way...

n iv seen on fb tht ZGH is gonna start on 26th, but  i think  there r 2 Epis left...
starstruckk thumbnail

^Dude, its not so simple. she's still MARRIED to him... theres nothing acceptable as 'separation' in Islam, and Divorcing is a huge thing, most disliked by Allah, she is still his wife and she is SUPPOSED to be there, happy or not! And plus, now, nothing matters to her... if she lives at Salman's place... her dad's place, she's found her reason to live, and now shes clear, so it wont matter to her

For starters, HER going back to HIM makes no sense regardless. She got treated like crap not him..and as far as I know, even within the novel Umera shows him going back to her, not the other way around. He hasn't even asked about his wife in ages..and you're saying she's supposed to be there...but what about him being there for her? πŸ˜•

I'm just going to wait & see what Sarmad & co. have in mind by watching the last episode..but so far, her going back to him is as flawed as it can be. He couldn't care less about her at all..he married a second wife, had an extra marital affair, wasn't there for her at all..and you'r saying she's supposed to be there? sayyy whaaa? 

No, he's supposed to be there for her as much as she's supposed to be there. Unless something justified is shown in the last episode for her going back ..perhaps Salman regretting or something..this is really flawed. 
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

^Dude, its not so simple. she's still MARRIED to him... theres nothing acceptable as 'separation' in Islam, and Divorcing is a huge thing, most disliked by Allah, she is still his wife and she is SUPPOSED to be there, happy or not! And plus, now, nothing matters to her... if she lives at Salman's place... her dad's place, she's found her reason to live, and now shes clear, so it wont matter to her

I think she also sees this as Allah's will, she thinks thats what Allah wants from her because what she is going through is an Azmaaish from Allah.

But I still dont think theres nothing wrong with asking him for a divorceπŸ€” unless hes actually sorry for what he did and treats her properly!
Islam doesnt encourage women to be with men who treat them badly either
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

The only good ending now would be that Salman would choose Tabinda over Falak and then spend a life of regret! Thats what he deserves!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

eff!

it is the left hand
I just found out in Ramzan too