Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Ola SpiceGirls!

The khushi manoing track - ok fine i'll digest...

But if we have a bubbly, masala mama re-hash with this dadi i am going to she tears of blood. yes.i.will.

I am already feeling Anjali-ish about dadi.

mentalexotica….dadi aur aaj ki anjali mein mujhe bhi antar nahi dikh raha filhaal…kal waali anjali toh bilkul hi alag thi
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Haye DM! - abhi not even 2 hours ago this thread was opened and already 9+ pages?? Kitna boltay ho aap sab aur woh bhi meray baghair? 😃

Ippy - Birthday girl! I hope you are having a fun-filled day and no bridal tantrums - one can hope right!

Sari - Dadi 😉 ab aaya na truck pull ka neechay! Althought SBS scenes might be different from the actual epi but notice the placement of the characters when dadi walks away. It is interesting and kinda telling.

Spoiler - sounds interesting! after Friday I had already concluded that the remaining 8 days don't matter anymore. It is just a matter of time for Khushi to fully confess her feelings which will take a back seat because of dadi now. Arnav-ji has his work cut out for him.

So what story have your predicted??

and no tantrums today, still thankful that people consider it almost taboo to get married during the week.😃

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Haye DM! - abhi not even 2 hours ago this thread was opened and already 9+ pages?? Kitna boltay ho aap sab aur woh bhi meray baghair? 😃

Ippy - Birthday girl! I hope you are having a fun-filled day and no bridal tantrums - one can hope right!

Sari - Dadi 😉 ab aaya na truck pull ka neechay! Althought SBS scenes might be different from the actual epi but notice the placement of the characters when dadi walks away. It is interesting and kinda telling.

Spoiler - sounds interesting! after Friday I had already concluded that the remaining 8 days don't matter anymore. It is just a matter of time for Khushi to fully confess her feelings which will take a back seat because of dadi now. Arnav-ji has his work cut out for him.

Joey - missed you...😆 Abhi bata rahi thi I watched the first episode to see the chachaji scene again... 🤣

Haan yaar, dadi is old school. read an article that said she thinks Khushi isn't the right girl for ASR. Ye lo, karlo baat...the guy didn't want to get married for crying out loud...But I think dadi will point fingers at the mandir wali shaadi; biwi humiliated mutlab shaadi 360 but this time w/people? I so wanted a mandir shaadi 360🤢

ipkbs thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBEkMlD2KTU[/YOUTUBE]

yeh to kaafi purana hai nai??
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Ippyji!!!

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maine pichle thread main rumaal tak nahi dala ab tak and one more thread is already here?😲
Waise naya taaza kya hai?

I have loads of work but hangout par darshan diye bina day is not complete😆
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh its Ippy's birthday?🥳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IPPY!!!!🤗

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Ippyji!!!

Piggy backing on Menti's gif...😆 Wishing you once again Ippy...Have a wonderful Birthday...

ipkbs thumbnail

Happy Birthday Ippyji!!!

Arre Wah!
yeh to sab humari favourite hai!
no jalebis, posters, chane only chocolate.
*forehead kiss*🤗
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soapsuds

maine pichle thread main rumaal tak nahi dala ab tak and one more thread is already here?😲
Waise naya taaza kya hai?

I have loads of work but hangout par darshan diye bina day is not complete😆

Welcome her Biraj.. presentation over?