Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh. . .poor devaki.Is this how Kashi came to know about her curse?? Wonder how Unni had died! since it was not a drug that killed him . . .
Oh & Onashamsakal 😊
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Avi, I have to agree. 
At some level al the characters Are so familiar but at another level they are so distant because I have never known people or families or setting such as this. It takes me some time to understand what they could be feeling, and then I doubt myself as to whether I am right. 

Sometimes I wish for a 'key' to the lines, to explain to me immediately what it actually means, you know the type of guide books that I used to buy for my 12th board English literature exam, just to give me a quick insight into what the author wants to say because I did not have time to invest in thinking and absorbing what the author wanted me to understand.

Then I think, here there is no exam to give, so why am I getting stressed out. 😆 😆

The bottom line is, I don't think anybody's life should have as much pressure as kashi is having in her life. It makes me feel all the more that she should be taken away from this house so that she can be away from the wheels within wheels syndrome where every action has some past connection and not happy at that. 

And as usual, I don't think I make sense. 
Let me go and make a second cup of tea. Cheers kashi!

I agree with what you have to say Usha, the sooner Kashi gets out of KH the better it is for her. I don't wish this just to save her but also the sooner a place like KH is rid of it's next victim the better. Reading the various comments on this update, I feel most I thought off was covered, so it would be repeating and that is futile.

I am left perplexed at the power a place like this Illam wields; KH is one mysterious, magnetic and majestic place. The manner in which it intertwines many fates leaves me speechless. Arnav, Anjali, Kashi and her brother all connected and some part of them in that house now, bodily or spirit.

Goose bumpy good this story is, bloody goose bumpy GOOD.

PS - I read this like ten times, not because I am duh or anything like that but it just amazed the intricate way the story was progressing. It took me more than two cups of coffee 😆

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its indeed a wonder that how the tame women who carried on their shoulders the weight of tradition were never remembered... Well behaved women rarely make history, it seems.
Cause of death was unkwown!! Am confused here...some theories ad all... Can Acid be detected?
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Devaki  - another maneater *sigh*
Women are always being blamed for things that had gone wrong. Be it Devaki or pallavi.
It's getting mysterious with every update..

Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another revelation about the mysteries of illam.  So the brother didn't die due to drugs.
As usual looking forward to next update..
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Kalarikkal House is one hell of an enigmatic house! Dies that even make sense? Anyhow, I'm a teeny-tiny bit scared, because somehow the house seems to have in its control all Arnav, Kashi, everyone else, physically, metaphysically, whatever it may be. I love how the layers are being peeled of this story in this very interesting mannerism. 

-Sona
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
is this something like history will repeat itself...since kashi is also a manglik and the connection between her and devki...or is it just a comparison
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
So much pain in the family. All these incidents must have made Kashi & Pallavi the strong girls they are now.
ArnavKiKhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update. The glimpse into the past was very interesting. I wonder how her brother died? Is it due to the curse? If so, I wonder how it can be lifted from the house.
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Another twist in the story..."Devaki" reminded me of Shobana again in Agnisakshi..well both are different but still her nature for freedom in that movie striked me in Devaki...and Kashi to be named Devaki...interesting!! can you give a picture to her brother?