Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Really?? When did that happen???
😕

Haa Haa... Sudha... are you saying Archu & me are incapable of loving each other???😛😆
Hai Re Nand Kishore!! 
soni.b thumbnail
[QUOTE=shwetachauhan]
Haye Raam!!! I noticed just now!!

Archu and Soni.. both are dazzlers!!!

Congratulations!!! 🥳 🥳

Shona, whats with the apple??

[/QUOTE] thanks shwets!!!!🤗 its Twilight book cover page!!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

from when did being too good a thing to unlearn...rather ppl around should learn...for ASR's sister's sake she allowed herself to be publicly humiliated to  shreds by Shyaam...what did she get in return...what should she transform for...???????

she will stop running the moment ASR says that the Contract holds no value...which he hasnt yet...he has said "10 din baad kya hoga i dont care " 

Why would Khushi have to offer any justification for her actions  if she has no reason to believe in her marriage?  She has had every reason to run away from it...til Wednesday's epi! Now she is slowly starting to believe in her marriage.  She is beginning to see that in spite of the past, there is a bright future ahead.  Her heart has always known it, now the mind acknowledges it too...Why would she run away if she is secure in her marriage?  Why do we even begin to assume that she will do it with no reason?   

Marriages work because of growth and understanding--this is how trust is built! They remain stagnant when one or both of the partners is not willing to compromise.  Now we see Khushi's turn to adapt and progress within this atypical framework of marriage, trying to deepen her comprehension (unconsciously & otherwise) of her husband. At the moment she is at the RM to protect her family from the "truth", but somewhere she is also there for Arnav (she recognizes it now.)  All this while the "contract" still exists in that marriage; the day that contract--no Anjali, no baby, no six months-- is completely null in her eyes, is the day the union will truly be an atoot bandhan for her.   Only the actual truth about their love will remain and there will be no more hiding from it...It will finally be justified and complete in her eyes!😊
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

khoosi and archu met...

how did you both greet each other?

what d you r khushi????😆😆😆how dare you?

haire DM yeh Archu>>>>>😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Haa Haa... Sudha... are you saying Archu & me are incapable of loving each other???😛😆
Hai Re Nand Kishore!! 

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hai Re Nand Kishore!! 

Hai Devi Maiyya..phir MU..I am talking about the world. When did that become small??😛😆
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

hey soni, kemon acho?

sotti jano Priya na likhle ami konodin ota casual talk chara aar kichui bhavtam na...

precap dekhe mast achi...tumi epi dekhle?

better aachi...jodoi ekhono sleep deprived!!! 😆 i am real bad at scene analysis...i left it at premalaap!!!! priya'r take porar por aami matha ta khatate shuru kori!!!...yes precap kind of over shadowed the epi itself!!!!😆
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Arrey Archu..Colour change...Congratulations...

Soni jaan...maaf Karna..meine dekha hi nahi..Congrats to you too...

thanks sudha!!!!😃
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankooojjj Everyone!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shweta jaan...

Meine har Crooner pe tere liye post daala hein..Tune kabhi respond hi nahi kiya..

soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

tar aar por nei...nei kono thikana!!!

sorry couldn't help myself!!!😆