Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PariK

Lovely update Riya... Waiting for more...

thank u pariii
next part jab milega jab mujhe love...a mistake ki ud milegi😑
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhuvana3

Lovely story. Just accidentally stumbled upon it and read all the parts at one go !! Now update soon.. What will the lady do to get money !??? PLEASE PLEASE dont let her end up marrying the wrong brother like in ekta serials !

thank u dear for liking it
n thanks for ur sweet comment
πŸ˜ƒ
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kespari

nice both acha hai lovely

😊❀️

thanks dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

OMG awww i am sooo excited to see ur pm and update after sooo looong i felt like an eternity and precap i just Looovvveee it plzzz update sooonnn and tell me when will update again? i feel like reading this update again and again or just stare at its magnificent words in it that describes their emotions and situation very well...    

hey thanks for ur lovely comment babess
after reading ur comment mera dil garden garden ho jata h
thank u for ur comment
will update soon dear
love u
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu1909

nice update. it was very emotional and described very beautifully

thank u dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barki

wow nice update aur precap sound interesting its aarav or abhi πŸ˜•

thank u dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail
thanks dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalimurat

Thanks for updating dear...

update was nice πŸ‘

ye kya Araav Uski baat sunna hi nahi chahta 😭 Ab mahi use kaise samjayegi ?😭
ek baar mauka to de do Araav ..u misunderstood her .How could she do that .
in office he rudely behaved with Mahi..her bangles broke n injured her hand but he didn't care .
itna bhi kya gussa Araav... I know u hurted  but this isn't a solution .
 aah her father has to do operation ..n the treatment amount is really high for middle class family likeher.
Mehak could not collect ..Hope so somehow Araav will dot it...suppressing his ego n help mahi to come out  from this critical situation ...😊
n  unki relation bhi improve ho ...without any misunderstanding.

update soon .waiting ...

love u

thankuuu sona for lovely commment
will ud soon
love u too
Riyaa16 thumbnail
part 14

''ok fine mat jao aaj ghar hi rest karo kal chali jana ''her mother said affectionately..hiding her pain hammering in her chest...mahi smiled forcefully knowing the situation of her mother n hugged her-''papa ko kuch nhi hoga na maa''seema put her palm on her head-''kuch nhi hoga...''

seema caressed her face lovingly-''mahi don't worry hum sab h na...sab thik hoga ...chalo ab breakfast karo mein tumhare papa ko medicines de kar aati hun''

----------------------------------------------------------------

aarav looked at laptop n typing something fiercely n speedily...atlast his fingers stopped and he glanced at window...he stood up immediately n walked towards the window...but she was not there...her chair was vacant..he scrolled down the curtain angrily n back to his work when he heard a knock on doors-''come in''still looking on screen

abhi came inside -''hey aarav ...mahi kyun nhi aayi aaj''his gaze fell from screen to abhi-''i don't know''he answered straightly 

abhi sat on opposite chair-''its my mistake...kahi usne job to nhi chod di na...kal bhi jab mein uske pass gya to wo ja chuki thi''he murmured in very low tone

aarav frowned at him-''bhai...what's wrong ''abhi nodded negatively-''nothing''n he left the cabin

aarav looked at the window again angrily

he was moving too n fro in the room when his mother came inside -''aarav what happened''

aarav stopped for a while then resume his walk-''nothing mom just leave me alone''

amita knew he didn't share anything with her..but she have to know what's going on in his life-''ok fine...mahi ko jaldi hi is ghar mein lana padega...''aarav turned to saw her-''aap uska naam dobara nhi lengi''

amita's smile faded -''aarav kya hua h..tum itne tensed kyu ho apni mom ko nhi btaoge''aarav came towards her-''i just wanted to say that u never mention her name again i hate her...thats it''

amita looked at his eyes-''aarav''when she about to put her hand on his head..he backed few steps-''first promise me aap uska naam kabhi nhi lengi...plss''she sensed pain in his eyes..-''ok''she extended her arms to conceal him in her embrace-''come''

he hugged her tightly while amita  caressed his back affectionately-''kya hua mere bacche ko''he tightened his embrace-''im fine mom''

amita nodded slightly but her mind refused to accept this that her son was fine...he was surely in pain...but what happened to him..is there any problem between mahi n him or something about business create tension...she cupped his face-''come down stairs for dinner ok''he nodded while his mother made her way outside the room still thinking about him

------------------------------------------------------------------

''sirf 2 lakh''seema said tensely to mahek...mahek nodded-''ma mein company mein new isse jyada wo nhi de sakte mujhe''

her mother smiled-''koi baat nhi''she served rice to all when she looked at mahi...she still for a minute then sat down on chair next to mahi...

mahi knew what is coming out for her from her mother's mouth...seema put her palm on her hand-''mahi tu apne boss se request kar na shayad wo hmari thodi help kar paye...or waise bhi tujhe kaffi time ho gya h waha ..tujhe wo log mana nhi karenge...tu kal hi jaakar unse baat karna han''mahi looked at her helplessly...how could she do all this...she had already resigned from the job...n that hitler never ever helped her...then she looked at her mother's pleading eyes...mahi nodded-''maa kal baat karungi unse  ''seema smiled n looked at mahek who didn't looked at mahi but seemed relax from inside

seema-''mein kal hi tumhare papa ka ope...treatment start karaungi''mahi stared at her mother n smiled

her mother went in the kitchen when mahek looked at her-''kya tum 3 lakh arrange kar logi''mahi stared at her-''di mein koshish karungi''

mahek-''i don't believe u but fir bhi try karna ki papa ke operation ke liye paise arrange ho jaye''

mahi shockingly stared at her-''u know that''mahek put her plate a side-''jab doctor ne yeh sab papa se kaha tab meine suna tha''by a sound both turned to saw their mother standing behind them..who was smiling lovingly..they both quickly hugged her-''don't worry ma sab thik ho jayega papa ko kuch nhi hoga''seema hugged them tightly

next day

hesitatingly mahi entered in the office n looked here  n there...she dragged herself to avinash's cabin..but he was no where...she looked at counter n asked about him...he was on leave for some important work

''from whom she request''her eyes getting moist when abhi came nearer-''hi mahi ...tum kab aayi ''mahi wiped her face thoroughly n turned-''hi''she felt awkward ...he smiled-''im sorry mahi''

mahi lowered her eyes...while he continue-''im really very sorry mujhe tumhe is tarah hug nhi karna chhaiye tha sorry again''but she hardly listen his any word which he utter...she just want help by someone...by deciding that abhi could help her she turned her gaze upward but shocked to saw aarav standing behind her...he looked little pale as he heard something unknown. by him...abhi looked at her again-''mahi u are listening me??''

mahi stared at him-''yeah...its ok''mahi glanced behind him but he was not there...mahi nervously uttered-''sir i want some help''

abhi smiled-''han bolo''but the his phone start ringing...he smiled at her-''mahi sit for a while mein bas abhi aata hun''

mahi sat on couch  n waited fro him...1 hour passed but he was still busy with some clients...

her pounding fastly as she stared at wall clock its 2 o'clock..his father has been admitted in the hospital by now...if she failed in arranging money...what will happen then???''she thought n tears filled in her eyes...she looked at abhi's cabin impatiently...

''what are u doing here...''she heard a familiar voice n turned immediately...looking tears in her eyes his frown converted into concern n worry..he rush towards her n cupped her face-''mahi...what happen why are u crying...kya hua''she looked at him pleadingly while her tears made their way through cheeks...he gripped her tightly from arms-''i said what happen damn it...just tell me''she closed her eyes n embraced him 

aarav enveloped her safely in his arms ...but he was more worried now...what's wrong with her..is her family hurt her...if thats the matter he would definitely killed them one by one...he put her face upward-''what happen''she stammered-''papa...i want ...i want some money for my father...he is in operation theater pls help me''..she managed to say through her hiccups his eyes widened with shock he hugged her back-''ok ok just relax  tumhare papa ko kuch nhi hoga...come with me''he held her hand n made their way outside the company

------------------------------------------------------------------

mahek consoled her mother while mahi just stood near the doors nervously...aarav looked at her pale face n about to move towards her when doctors came out-''operation is successful''their face lit up with smile...mahi n mahek hugged her mother while aarav felt relaxed 

after confirming that she n her family was perfectly fine he came out from the room n walked outside when mahi called him in corridor...

he turned n looked at her-''no need to say thanks kal subah chup chaap office a jana..

she frowned-''office kyu meine resign kar diya ab mein nhi ayungi''aarav raised his brow-''or yeh itna bada amount jo meine pay kiya wo kaun dega''

mahi pouted cutely-''meri di h na aapke office mein wo pay kar dengi''aarav came nearer n pulled her towards him through waist-''for ur kind information it was paid by me by my personal account not by company account..so i want my money back..i can't trust the girl like u''

she tried to pull him back but he caught her wrist with his other hand-''ab tum wahi karogi jo mein kahunga..is that clear to u ''she frowned angrily-'why??im not ur servant''he pushed her towards the wall n locked her between his arms...''koi or choice nhi h tumhare pass''he said while gazing at her lips...she gasped n looked at his face which was coming closer to her-''mujhe jana h''then their noses brushed with each other...he bend his head nd she closed her eyes ...he slid his hand in her waist n grasped it tightly...she nervously closed her fist-''ko...koi aa jayega''he graze his thumb on corner of her lips-''aane do''he said silentln n then

precap-''i said loose ur hairs right now''she rolled her eyes-''what??''he came towards her when she quickly rushed back n said-''ok fine''he smirked-''good girl''

Edited by tejjo - 11 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
meee firsttt thiz time 
awesome part
luved it