Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai? RTMC FF Prt 15-Page 82

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys im back with my new story...now a days im free so i thought to write a story on rtmc...as this is my n ur al time fav couple...hope u like it as the previous one bairi piya

if u like it then pls let me know ...

this is the story of two peoples who love each other but hated too...this is the story of love...passion...sacrifice...n desire...both are different from each other completely...then why the hell they love each other...i know u all are curious for the reason behind it ...but what to do guys sara suspense abhi open nhi kar sakti
here is the introduction

''hayo rabba mene to aaj late ho hi jana h yeh job bhi na chali jaye mere hath se''she said while moving here n there for lift on the edge of road...she extended her arm for lift but no one stop for help her...she cursed her self-''hey god ji yeh wala job to dila to chaddo mein bhi kya aap se baat kar rhi hun''she looked at the road hopefully ...

''god ji mujhe yeh job chahiye kisi bhi kimat par pls meri help karo''she again moved here n there-''us auto wale ko to mein chodungi nhi bich me lake chod diya mujhe kah rha tha bas 5 minute mein aata hun thik karwake abhi tak nhi aya idiot''

she smile to saw a car-''isse to mein lift leke hi rahungi''

she is mahi...lovely n bubbly girl n a very responsible middle class girl...she is very mature n caring girl...her father is driver n asthma patient..her mother is house wife ...she have a elder sister mehak...totally useless 

she extended her arm but it seems that car driver didn't interested in giving her lift..she thought something n stand in the middle of the road...the car running with its average speed..she scared n closed her eyes tightly...the car came towards her she open her one eye to saw but it still coming towards her...she crossed her fingers-''god ji pls help''n car stopped just a step away from her...she felt the whiring of car n open her eyes n smiled

her smile faded as she heard the knock on door...n her eyes got widened when she saw a handsome hunk in front of her...he was angry with her idiotic act..he came towards her n looked at her angrily

he is aarav...everytime serious n stubborn type boy..his life is revolve around his office to home n home to office...he have a elder brother n his parents who loved it very much n he too

''apni jindagi se pareshaan ho to kahin or jaakar maro''she widened her eyes-''nhi nhi aisa nhi ''she smiled-''hi mera naam mahi h''n extended her palm

he looked at her-''kya mein tumhe jaanta hun''she nods-''nhi''

''kya tum mujhe jaanti ho''she said with low voice-''nhi''

''kya mene tumhara naam pucha''she said-''nhi''

''then why the hell u talking with me without any reason ''he blasted on her...she shivered n said-''arey wah aise thode hi hota ek to mein haye kar rhi hun or aap mujhe daant rhe h''he frowned at her n turned towards his car ...as he sat in the car he shocked to saw her next to him-''what the hell is this meri car se uthro''

she made her face-''nhi mujhe interview ke liye jaana h mehra's company pls ''

he fuming with anger-''oh to tumhe mehra company jana h ok''he started the car n ran it in full speed...she jerked n shocked ...she gripped his arm tightly-''thoda dheere chalaiye na pls mujhe jinda phochna h ''

he increased the speed-''late ho rha h na tumhe''n removed her hand...she hold her seat n closed her eyes-''hayo rabba mujhe bacha lo pls ''

note-this is just intro if u like it then pls like or comment so i con further๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Index

Intro & CS-Page1

Part1-Page 5

Part2-Page 10

Part 3-Page 17

part 4 - page 24

part 5-page 29

part 6--page 35

part 7--page 44

part 8--page 52

Edited by tejjo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice start tejjo! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I loved RT's character-Aarav!

Fav part was when mahi said 'mujhe zinda pahunchna hai' ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved it!Do continue! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woopieee ek aur story ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ ab jaldi se update dena ha plzzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh ho kya baat
love it
mahi n aarav
meri carefree , lively princess

and saadu , aakdu munda

thank god mahi 's lower lip is connected to her upper lip else after seeing aarav in offfice cabin it might have fallen on the ground

so amir ladka , garib ladki theme (hey its just my way to state the theme not bashing )

lets how their relation develops๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s pics awesome
love ur ' characterization cum dialogue ' of writing
Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...very gud intro..pls update soon...
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super int plz is kay all links mugh ko bhi post karna and thanks for sweet ff
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super ff plz is kay all links mugh ko post karna and thanks foe sweet ff
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice start tejjo do continue soon.
Priyart12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wao wao wao new ff :D
kya bat h ji
MAHI hmmm...
Kinni pyari h :*
mujhe jinda puchna h :D ๐Ÿ˜†
ye lo aa gya hmara superstar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
akdu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mahi k interview arnav hi lega pakka ๐Ÿ˜†
dekh lena
w8ing for agla part
luv u di
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh hooo...ji nice start...
mahi aise bol rahi thi jaise mano ''Hi'' bol k wo arav pe ehsaan kar rahi ho...
n pakka arav hi mehra company ka boss hoga...poor girl jo interview lega usi se panga le ke baithi hai...
waise don't worry mahi arav tumhe zinda office pahuchayega use tumhari bajani bhi toh hai...
do continue soon
luv u...