Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!

Shyam stole them all...while he was searching for the will in his cupboard...And his SUV
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandu_2007

thats the spirit...😛

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Happy friendship day Satya...

Lets share the chocolates, Hun !! 🤗
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

In essence there is no Con till the re-marriage. My neighbour, a housewife, is miffed with the cat and mouse play between the leads, she is not interent savvy, doesnot know about IF, she like IPK, as of now she feels the story is being dragged. Her first comparision is candle and wick, where leads have still not consummated, but have loads of love and affection for each other.

Some where I feel the TRP aunties are comapring IPK with sister's show and candle and wick, also may be this is reason why the office track had less TRP.

sister's show im aware... what is candle and wick  sorry for asking
Diya Aur Bathi Hum
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna08

Sathu u ignorewa me tho i will cry,hey Sam Hullo

Hi Swapna...
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajygl

sister's show im aware... what is candle and wick  sorry for asking

Diya Aur Bathi Hum ohhh... candle n wick... 10q 😛
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanthya thumbnail

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!

[/QUOTE]

Shyam stole them all...while he was searching for the will in his cupboard...And his SUV
[/QUOTE]

what is Shyamu going to do with Arnav's shirtwa ?? At least  had he taken Khushi's,, I can understand that he wants her suits as keepsake ..don't tll me..Shyamu was trying to separate  Khushi cos he wanted to start Dostana !!😲😲
namedx thumbnail
@Tants,

Was chachaji jealous of the fact that his brother had both the wealth and the girl?
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

what is Shyamu going to do with Arnav's shirtwa ?? At least  had he taken Khushi's,, I can understand that he wants her suits as keepsake ..don't tll me..Shyamu was trying to separate  Khushi cos he wanted to start Dostana !!😲😲
thats tragedy 🤣