HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all
Gud afternoon girls
Brilliant writing bye all
Hi tants πŸ˜‰ 😳
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

First they have to legalize the marriage, also get Khushi to understand why her breath stopped ..then COn ..leading to union emotionally, spiritually, physically varna it will seem like Lust !!

I LOVE that it's looking to be a steady build up of her realisation and learning of love - we're in for a lot more beautiful moments!! 
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Krishhy,

*Thud*  Tants fainting on seeing the short crop of hair... How I miss those less hair days !!

Thanxx bey, Bring it on !!

πŸ˜‰

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

OMG Sathu ...I've always loved you...but now it just grew a bit more ❀️

I am so happy...if you get a chance, read my post in page 3 on the old thread, I've somehow brought in Daleks in the midst of ArHi πŸ˜†

Tring Tring,

You are always my sunshine now the brightness has increased 100fold !!

I'll , sweet heart..Daleks ho and me not reading !!Try and stop me !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Krishhy,

*Thud*  Tants fainting on seeing the short crop of hair... How I miss those less hair days !!

[/QUOTE]

Will we ever get that short crop of hair back???πŸ€”πŸ˜

By the time his patch work for his movie finishes..Probably IPK will be off airπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] πŸ˜†
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.

First they have to legalize the marriage, also get Khushi to understand why her breath stopped ..then COn ..leading to union emotionally, spiritually, physically varna it will seem like Lust !!

If I'm not wrong...the plan was to show con in these 12 days of wooing..But a slight change of track has happened..and hence a slight delay..Still I have an inkling it's not far away!!😳
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sampin

But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.

[/QUOTE]

If I'm not wrong...the plan was to show con in these 12 days of wooing..But a slight change of track has happened..and hence a slight delay..Still I have an inkling it's not far away!!😳
[/QUOTE] is it?  πŸ˜† 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

is it?  πŸ˜† 

Maybe..it felt like..They wanted to show something on friday..but later edited out that part...πŸ˜‰Maybe not con..but something passionate😳
tanthya thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Krishhy,

[/QUOTE]

Will we ever get that short crop of hair back???πŸ€”πŸ˜

By the time his patch work for his movie finishes..Probably IPK will be off airπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Abhi teri fever kam nahi hua kya, itni negative kyun bol rahi ho , bey...have more jalebis and talks pojeeteev !! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Why don't we tempt the crew members , they get to eat  all the jalebies * since this set seem to be foodie minded*  woh bhi hot hot chaashni main doobi hui, if they give stealthily cut off BS's hair while he is sleeping in between shots..πŸ˜‰
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Hello All,

Happy Sunday and a very very happy friendship day to all the Reduxians!!! πŸ˜³

We Rock!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy friendship day yaaron...