EPISODE: DV trusts Amoli no matter what

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

DV TRUST AMOLI NO MATTER WHAT

Today's episode was super mega boring.  I missed the first five minutes though.

Amoli was preaching Chandana about motherhood ect...ect. and Chandana was replied that she's ashamed of what she did again and again. πŸ˜• Is she some goddess that she goes helping everyone who she wants? Now Chandana fiasco...hope Amoli wont fall in any trouble knowing Punit's brain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he doesnt have any πŸ˜† i bet

Madhura and her husband were whispering to themselves asking where the hell Deepesh has gone. Madhura said she had enough of her son's behavior and she actually said "what Chandana must be thinking?" 😲

Since when this creep had some feeling? πŸ˜†I bet she's way too excited for the fake kid! πŸ₯± Lol. As far as Deepesh, Madhura said she was damn sure that he went to Komodi's brothel. 😑🀒

Amoli was still preaching to Chandana and Punit was trying to brainwash DV.

Punit 😑 * I for once wanted to slap him* was saying proudly about Amoli visiting the doctor and about the sin she committed.  DV does not believe any of his rubbish and tells him off that in her eyes he only sees purity and how can he say such cheap thing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ And he doesnt believe she surrendered to someone πŸ˜† *nice theory*

Punit gave a damn and continues saying that's why Amoli returned to the mansion because whoever's sin it was has betrayed her. DV holds his collar threatening him what can he understand by purity and love. Punit gives a hell of DV's lecture. 😑🀒

Punit congratulates DV for becoming a father leaving a perplexed DV behind. 🀒

Madhura is smirking at Amoli saying I know why you went to the doctor. Amoli is confused and denied it was nothing. Madhura shrugged and went away. Madhura is a weird person. πŸ˜•

Throughout the whole episode...we can see, if not you, I can see that DV loves Amoli madly πŸ˜‰ and trusts her a lot. He even said he can read her eyes as they are pure...πŸ˜† He became a great saint πŸ˜† nominate him for sainthood...

I hope you did understand something 😳

Originally posted by music_girl

DV TRUST AMOLI NO MATTER WHAT

Today's episode was super mega boring.  I missed the first five minutes though.

Amoli was preaching Chandana about motherhood ect...ect. and Chandana was replied that she's ashamed of what she did again and again. πŸ˜• Is she some goddess that she goes helping everyone who she wants? Now Chandana fiasco...hope Amoli wont fall in any trouble knowing Punit's brain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he doesnt have any πŸ˜† i bet

Madhura and her husband were whispering to themselves asking where the hell Deepesh has gone. Madhura said she had enough of her son's behavior and she actually said "what Chandana must be thinking?" 😲

Her feeling is for the vaaris i mean the fake baby not for chandana πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Since when this creep had some feeling? πŸ˜†I bet she's way too excited for the fake kid! πŸ₯± Lol. As far as Deepesh, Madhura said she was damn sure that he went to Komodi's brothel. 😑🀒

Amoli was still preaching to Chandana and Punit was trying to brainwash DV.

What else he can do rather than brainwashing DV hahaha...doesn't have guts to fight directly πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Punit 😑 * I for once wanted to slap him* was saying proudly about Amoli visiting the doctor and about the sin she committed.  DV does not believe any of his rubbish and tells him off that in her eyes he only sees purity and how can he say such cheap thing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ And he doesnt believe she surrendered to someone πŸ˜† *nice theory*

Punit gave a damn and continues saying that's why Amoli returned to the mansion because whoever's sin it was has betrayed her. DV holds his collar threatening him what can he understand by purity and love. Punit gives a hell of DV's lecture. 😑🀒

Punit congratulates DV for becoming a father leaving a perplexed DV behind. 🀒

😑 Hate puneeth 

Madhura is smirking at Amoli saying I know why you went to the doctor. Amoli is confused and denied it was nothing. Madhura shrugged and went away. Madhura is a weird person. πŸ˜•

Throughout the whole episode...we can see, if not you, I can see that DV loves Amoli madly πŸ˜‰ and trusts her a lot. He even said he can read her eyes as they are pure...πŸ˜† He became a great saint πŸ˜† nominate him for sainthood...

Wonderful update dear liked ur side comments a lot πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ‘  Would like to see such comments moreπŸ˜‰  πŸ˜Š

I hope you did understand something 😳

awsoem update yess understand it all 
Thank you for the short update. It's superb music_girl.  πŸ‘   Liked it πŸ˜ƒ
lolzzz yesss amazing  saints