Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

synic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@all mind i am talking about supporting a charater logically. the potryal of their emotions or actions should be justified. believe me i was so attachd to indira in the initial days upto when she finds out about rishi frm his mother & after that ajmanewala dailogue after she is out of prison. after that i was completely deatached.

rishi ka woh dailogue best tha 'yaha pe toh devtaonko bhi sulipe chadaya jata hai, toh chal rishi'

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love rasu a lot, its because of them only i'm hooked up to the show. I was watching kiss by indu to rishi. My god the way she lifts herself lil to come to his cheeks wz so cute na ❤️
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pari di I hav seen dat seen 30 times by now 😳
synic thumbnail

aaj toh pari reply hi nahin kar rahi heinna hi like kar rahi hein comments pe😉

humse gussa ho kya??
Edited by synic - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
@conny di: i find my self balanced, if indira commits mistake i'll say its her mistake, if rishi commits mistakes i'll give the same treatment. But you are right the way de have written rishi's character has made d real hd fans to consider him aankho ka taraEdited by pari117 - 11 years ago
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari117

I love rasu a lot, its because of them only i'm hooked up to the show. I was watching kiss by indu to rishi. My god the way she lifts herself lil to come to his cheeks wz so cute na ❤️

even i liked this kiss than her 1st kiss.. i felt it was unnecessarily included..
and haan rasu was so perfect in that scene.. the way indu lifted herself, rishi bend down a little and smile on both face😳
-Clara- thumbnail
Conny di I love dat dialoge of RK...it was to gud 😉
-Clara- thumbnail
Gayathri n rk's expression after dat scene was to cute 😳
Pari117 thumbnail
@clara conny di and gayitri: i found this kiss best by indu as gayatri said it wz unnecessarily included 😉 rati lifted up, sumu bent and both had sweet sweet smile ❤️
synic thumbnail
@pari mere aapne uske baad wala comment nahin pada hein. thoda pad lo i really want to know if only i feel or even my friends feel the same.
we are common people so we can only understand only emotions of common people like rishi😉