Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pari117

@gayitri: no, the dance before that shop with all sharmas. When rishi think why is hitler behaving such

oh in that scene my total focus will be in rishi only.. rishi see her with so much doubts and pain in his eyes.. πŸ‘ for sumit..
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm again detached by indira. On 16th july the effect they created, i want it to be maintained
Pari117 thumbnail
I really want a sensible and heart touching track, leaving viewers thinking and the track should give a good msg
synic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@all even after that episode when it was know about bt my heart was just going out for rishi. rishi ka character itne humare dil mein bas gaya hai ke agar use choti se choti bhi chot aaye ya koi de toh dil roh utta hai. this should be the power of the character. where you can smile, cry, enjoy and even become sad and all the other emotions for him and along with him...that is wht sumit vats has done...πŸ‘
karthik80 thumbnail

I really want a sensible and heart touching track, leaving viewers thinking and the track should give a good msg

i left all my hopes on cvs a long back pari..
even i wanted a intense inshi track.. cv to use rasu talent to the core but they still struck with SF😑
Pari117 thumbnail
I'm concerned abt show, it must not end due to some things which makes viewers detached from it. And sinking trps are proving how long ll the show last
karthik80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: synic

@all even after that episode when it was know about bt my heart was just going out for rishi. rishi ka character itne humare dil mein bas gaya hai ke agar use choti se choti bhi chot aaye ya koi de toh dil roh utta hai. this should be the power of the character. where you can smile, cry, enjoy and even become sad and all the other emotions for him and along with him...that is wht sumit vats has done...πŸ‘

totally agree with u..
am waiting to see heart-wrenching performance of sumit in this track.. if cv plan the scenes perfectly,then our sumit will definitly outdone all actors for sure
Pari117 thumbnail
I just enjoy rasu in inshi scenes. They both enjoy doing close scenes, the expression show it ❀️
karthik80 thumbnail

I'm concerned abt show, it must not end due to some things which makes viewers detached from it. And sinking trps are proving how long ll the show last

same here pari..
 i dont want show to end which still has lot of potentials to explore the real situations..
karthik80 thumbnail

I just enjoy rasu in inshi scenes. They both enjoy doing close scenes, the expression show it ❀️

oh pari why do u start abt rasu.. see now am smiling like a idiot thinking abt themπŸ˜ƒ