Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

synic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@all i am back😃
was not able to get onto a fast train...nobody replied either so...just a silent reader i was...
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari117

I'm here clara dear.
@malay bro: happy rakshabandhan bhai 🤗

Thanks sis...
synic thumbnail
@all a hitler can be strong person if shown with inner beauty and strong moral values. which would be appreciated more then shown only physically strong..😆
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are right but i felt bad watching d episode. My family didn't like it. They said does it seems she is nearing end because when ppl suffers from such fatal disease den usually person becomes quiet and speaks less

u know pari cvs show indu-rishi both in extreme levels.. indu in angry and rishi in calmness.. both is not existent in todays world..
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen and witnessed the mind states so i was not satisfied by that slap scene and dancing scene of indira. I watched those episodes yesterday
karthik80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: synic

@all a hitler can be strong person if shown with inner beauty and strong moral values. which would be appreciated more then shown only physically strong..😆

thats the disgusting thing cv using and ruining indu.. 
karthik80 thumbnail

I have seen and witnessed the mind states so i was not satisfied by that slap scene and dancing scene of indira. I watched those episodes yesterday

are u saying abt yesterday dance scene??
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: synic

exactly di, well said. The way they are spoiling her character seems bad. What was d need to showing that anger and doing all slapping stuff, you know how would have a person responded who is close to the end to it? They used to surrender, its your life, enjoy the way you want. And would have preferred to cry than this slapping thingEdited by pari117 - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
@gayitri: no, the dance before that shop with all sharmas. When rishi think why is hitler behaving such
synic thumbnail

ila is out of this world an alien. even aliens think the good way but ila is just yuk...i get so disgusted even when i think of ila as a lady...😳