Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asdfjkl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocolate...

lol sorry to freak you out it's just i got a break after so long i was in a relaxing coma😆

not too bad, hbu?

Sorry, I was just really bored and that led to impatience haha, but I'm glad you got to relax.

but Yay! you gave an update and thanks for the pm. Though the mystery of Khushi is still there, it was nice to read an Arhi-filled chapter. They're both going to try and avoid each other, but we all know how well that's going to go. They always get thrown together. 

It's funny how even though Khushi knows Anjali best, everyone bailed and Arnav was the one to treat her. See, they're already stuck with each other hahaha

Loved Mami/Nani/Mama dialogues, they are so funny

Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asdfjkl

Sorry, I was just really bored and that led to impatience haha, but I'm glad you got to relax.

but Yay! you gave an update and thanks for the pm. Though the mystery of Khushi is still there, it was nice to read an Arhi-filled chapter. They're both going to try and avoid each other, but we all know how well that's going to go. They always get thrown together.

It's funny how even though Khushi knows Anjali best, everyone bailed and Arnav was the one to treat her. See, they're already stuck with each other hahaha

Loved Mami/Nani/Mama dialogues, they are so funny

Don't apologize I wrote this updt just for u. I love it when ppl ask for an updt it gets me going.

Well the mystery is most of the story. It shall be revealed in due time and it is what Khushi has to overcome to make her relationship with Arnav work out.

Anyways yay I agree why do they avoid each other? So pointless right? Yup everyone is too curious about khushi and i think it adds to the fact that know one truely knows her. that's why in the updt b4 this I wrote abt Anjali's character being spoilt and annoying according to Khushi. Tho she is sweetheart she has dumb tendencies but Khushi loves her nonetheless. You know how it is with besties, I can tell u right now there r times when I wanna beat my bff to pulp for being so stupidly annoying.

This is why I love you. I really do, if u were a guy I cud kiss u. Srsly don't mind I say stupid things when m happy. So anyways I love you for noticing that. Srsly with the Arhi moments I didn't think anyone wud pick up on that whole Nani/mami/mama thing but u did so muah! I like using them to just break up things a little. it's kinda interesting u don't realize they have importence till I write abt them playing cupid to be like 'Wat r they gunna do?' and now use them to throw the audience off once I mention them ppl wud automatically assume that now the story will include everyone but nope I bring back just Arhi so they are used to be a break between two different moments. Edited by Chocolate... - 11 years ago
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
oh I love this FF.. Khushi is Alpha female...love her character.. and oh Arnav... I love the way he called 'Sweetheart" he is getting to her.. slowly-by-slowly.., great update... Keep up the good work... 
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really like this... Great update-wa!!!

Keep writing,
-V
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

oh I love this FF.. Khushi is Alpha female...love her character.. and oh Arnav... I love the way he called 'Sweetheart" he is getting to her.. slowly-by-slowly.., great update... Keep up the good work... 

thank u
tats what m aiming for, i had enough of everything to do with arnav now it's khushi's turn to shine
i thought it was a cool idea

thanx once again, appreciate it😉
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii Nikki
Awesome update
Loved it
Sooo happy it was all ArHi
Sooo cute
Loved fa caring Arnav
Sweet
Khushi is falling 4 Arnav
Awww
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi4Arnav

I like .. I like...  👏

Don't worry about how many comments or likes you get.. Coz this is an appealing story and once you have stability and intensity growing with each update.. people will come around and appreciate it...
I have always admired works where denial and acceptance go hand in hand and yours is just THAT...
Plus your way of writing is Nice. So keep writing. You're GOOD 👍🏼

awww thanx
hopefully they will

i think that's true and not to be appraising my own work but i thought the idea of them being aware of everything, yet not ignoring it appealed to me. they understood the attraction, the feelings and what not but stay away for the sake of keeping to their belief. khushi hates men and both don't believe in relationships and that's y they want to stay away. i thought it wud be interesting to see how long they cud fight to keep it up.
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii Nikki
Awesome update
Loved it
Sooo happy it was all ArHi
Sooo cute
Loved fa caring Arnav
Sweet
Khushi is falling 4 Arnav
Awww
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

thnx!!!
will do maaam
hopefully next updt tom or today😆
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great start, just on part 2 but have 3 more to go...sent u a request please accept and pm me.

I will be travelling for a week so please don't think I am not commenting, will read and comment as soon as I can, thanks. 
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it, love this turmoil that is going to take place ...them battling their feelings for each other...