Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav just brought out the contract issue three days ago.2 months were still left for the contract to expire.How come 2 months passed in three days?Arnav is also supposed to remember about the contract termination.
So laving because of Anjali makes much more sense.But doesn't she know that anytime Raizadas can come to GH to take her away.Buaji's illness Bahana can not be given for 2 months.

jiora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav will find out that she lied,and that the contract is over he will tell the truth to his familly and then they will all come and ask for Khushi's hand and we'll get to see the wedding she was dreaming of...that's what i think
What say??????
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is doing this so tht Arnav will concentrate on his sis rather than trying woo her ..
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all of the sudden anjali talk to khushi and sudden buaji health issue plan fears me a lot, is there any anajali and khushi talk at night after arnav and anjali talks, anybody feels like that

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she wants everyone to happy mainly Arnav & Anjali she thinks bcoz of her only Anjali miss understood Arnav  thats y she is leaving RM if she tells the real reason no one ll allow her to go ... Def Arnav ll never allow her so she just lied buaji is not well... .Buaji s fine ...
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

I don't know what Khushi is thinking but i want her to leave because she too needs self-respect as every other humans in RM gets

👍🏼
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
ME TOO. Very confused.
Why did she leave?
SUPER CONFUSED REALLY.
harrrismah0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear!
Dun u want re-marriage track...CVs r mking d starter for re mariage...now she ll not cme bcK n d secret ov dr 6mnths mrrige ll reveal bfre RM n GH members...
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGirlsRockxx

My frrend she lied bcz she never wanted anyone to get hurt by saying about their 6mth Marrige and just made and accuse for going to GH 😃

but 6 month contract isn't over yet right???
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

I don't know what Khushi is thinking but i want her to leave because she too needs self-respect as every other humans in RM gets

Even i want her leave bcoz the situation then was like that... but when evryting taking a step forward to clear confusion why khushi decided so...