Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Sandy n Kopal, Koel...
Did u njoi when the Chana's fall n he says KKGSR,,, on ur Knees,,,,, I had a such a smile there😃
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Sandy n Kopal, Koel...

Did u njoi when the Chana's fall n he says KKGSR,,, on ur Knees,,,,, I had a such a smile there😃

Waisaa Kya..will relook the episode now!!
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Break fast Karke jayiye ga.. so thawing in order.. There is something to it in that.. See when Arnav said with gritted teeth abt Shyam and Khushi.. Just watch her reaction.. She is pondering..And she is watching her every step now... So receding when Khushi was approaching her.. What do u think ?

She is listening intently to him.. Then when he says I married Khushi for ur sake, she is surprised... When he says that he thought Shyam and Khushi.. She looks down.. As if mulling it over or realizing that Arnav knew of  shyam's deception for a long time... And when he says i did not marry her for love but u.. I guess she is realizing his sacrifice... And u can see a slight smile on her face when he says I started loving her after marriage... And then she becomes ecstatic that he remembers what she used to say about saansein ruk jaana... 
I think she is happy that he was not trapped into this relation as Shyam suggested... 
Edited by Chani123 - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tejuvijay

ruby..loved ur take..PMed the Same!!!

Apt title n apt penning!!
Good job buddy👏

thnx Teju loved the episode as much for what was visible as for what was not 😃
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chani123

😆
No distance between them... 😳
Sandy tell me what nuances did u pick in Anji- Arnav conversation?
Koel and jhalak... Ur views also needed..

she got her 1st answers from chotte about wedding now knows the reason for hasty wedding and that Chotte knew about the affairs before it was not a sudden decision on what Khushi said...she was shocked... but was very glad to know that Chotte was guided   in  love  by   DI and she was still the main reason for his  every action.. happy that she had not lost the pedestal to Khushi... but also got a msg that Arnav loves her a lot like DI but his judgments are his own... they will not be colored by Di or Khushi... he will give both of them a leeway till he deems fit..  that catapulted her to be on cordial terms with Khushi... a pointer maybe that spousal relations will never be able to mar their bond entirely... these were the self evident ones.. phone call influence will be revealed later if at all that has transpired.Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Kopal for me it was as Not st fwd as it looked sumthing more will come on it, when & how i am not sure but it will come😃

Something Is definitely cooking...😃
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mommamia

Beens tu hai kya ?? Ab batao mujhe ki kya khayal hai apna.. About certain something.. "Challenge"😃

you won maata... you get your bragging rights...

I was happy to see some good romance there

Originally posted by: Chani123

She is listening intently to him.. Then whennsaysni married Khushi for ur sake, she is surprised... When he says that he thought Shyam and Khushi.. She looks down.. As if mulling it over or realizing that Arnav knew of  shyam's deception for a long time... And when he says i did not marry her for love but u.. I guess she is realizing his sacrifice... And u can see a slight smile on her face when he says I started loving her after marriage... And then she becomes ecstatic that he remembers what she used to say about saansein ruk jaana... 
I think she is happy that he was not trapped into this relation as Shyam suggested... 

Yes.. Now when she wants to bring Shyam again in RM..what might be the reason ?? Will it be a chance to redeem or something more ?? How strong is she.. Thats what I am thinking.. Its imp to watch out for Anji in coming epis.. My focus will be on her.. Help me out..

Originally posted by: amarb

you won maata... you get your bragging rights...

I was happy to see some good romance there

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Waise is ko haarna yaa jeethna nahin kethe.. Isko celebration kehthe hai.. Its Win-Win situation to all.. So congos to you also my girl!!
Chani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

she got her 1st answers from chotte about wedding now knows the reason for hasty wedding and that Chotte knew about the affairs before it was not a sudden decision on what Khushi said...she was shocked... but was very glad to know that Chotte was guided   in  love  by   DI and she was still the main reason for his  every action.. happy that she had not lost the pedestal to Khushi... but also got a msg that Arnav loves her a lot like DI but his judgments are his own... they will not be colored by Di or Khushi... he will give both of them a leeway till he deems fit..  that catapulted her to be on cordial terms with Khushi... a pointer maybe that spousal relations will never be able to mar their bond entirely...

Koel... 🤗
My views similar... Scroll up...