Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amarb

sandy ne kaha ki kal romance dikhyenge.. and I said no way... and FB is not allowed...

I win sandy will do kuch bhi

Mere side me shastra and mita hai

mere ko to choice hi nahi hai .. Chanda ki Chandni πŸ˜‰

kal thoda difficult hai romance dikhana ??? why did sandy feel ke itna bada cliff hangar ke baad romance aayega ?
sunshine99 thumbnail
[QUOTE=amarb]

koel whose side were you??
[/QUOTE]LOL nadan balike abhi bhi nahi pata chala...eternally on the side of romance😍
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Doods, Reduxians,

Doods - your post decoding the past kept me thinking through the weekend , and need to know if the below scenario is also possible(  very like Head Over Hills FF, some parts).

Present

Khushi suddenly from 20 becomes 24

Her contract marriage ends

Khushi Kumari Gupta is adopted

The Kumars , a business family appears in the radar

(Possibly, Khushi to inherit family fortune of the Kumars when she turns 25)

Past

There was a car accident in which Khushi's parents died.( The Kumars)

Could it be in the hands of Arnav's father, who was leaving his family for  his second wife in the other car.

The second wife too died in the accident and Arnavs father escaped without helping injured.

Only on the day of Anjalis marriage the police came to arrest him.

The scandal forced Arnavs mom to commit suicide

twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Beena to answer ur previous question...Yes I am

so do this sharmi.. one night your hubby in a mood for you know what and you not and say you have a head ache... he will surely be miffed and get pissed... tell him that sorry for the KLPD.. and see his reaction
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

kal thoda difficult hai romance dikhana ??? why did sandy feel ke itna bada cliff hangar ke baad romance aayega ?

sandy is not romantic by heart.. she a romantic from the gut as well.. that is why
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@ doods- You mentioned in your analysis that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's mom's death!! But how so?!! I understood Arnav's Dad's responsible for Khushi losing her parents but how is Khushi responsible for Arnav's mom's death?!! πŸ˜• And do you think Khushi will pull away from Arnav and the Raizadas after finding out about her parents' death?!! But Khushi is the type who doesn't hold grudges!! So I'm trying to understand what will happen in the future!! The love/hate will be back again??!! πŸ˜•

Shreya
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

hai ni main mar jawaan...

main teri tu mera.. duniya se kya darna...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Hellos Doodsie,sharmi,chani,sunshine,beenaπŸ€—

so what do u guys think,how is our Bitwa gonna tackle his Di,is he gonna listen to all the CRAP his di throwing on his Wife silently,iam 99% sure KKGSR is gonna hear bro-sis convo,
coming to KKG leaving RM,she might 've told him she is gonna visit Buaji,she wont tell him she is leaving for few day but the family might know,Arnav might be shocked and Pissed with her decision,Nani may ask him to drop her to GH bu t ou darling will refuse to go with him saying she can manage,he has to go to work,our bitwa is pissed and miffed grabs the bag and walks off. what say guys. and yes we may get few ARHImoments 2day for sure.πŸ˜ƒ

REPOSTING to start the discussions

WHATS WITH PEOPLE OVERHEARING CONVERSATIONS IN RM...😑

Now our Khushi will overhear kya...😑

I have a feeling...From what happened in the hall way...She will make a decision...

She witnessed how Anjali snubbed Arnav...and blamed him a liar...thats enough for our Khushi to pack her bags...She doesn't need to listen to sister-bro conversation...

Have u guys got Misti spoiler...The rain seq hasn't even been shot yet...😲

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

@ doods- You mentioned in your analysis that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's mom's death!! But how so?!! I understood Arnav's Dad's responsible for Khushi losing her parents but how is Khushi responsible for Arnav's mom's death?!! πŸ˜• And do you think Khushi will pull away from Arnav and the Raizadas after finding out about her parents' death?!! But Khushi is the type who doesn't hold grudges!! So I'm trying to understand what will happen in the future!! The love/hate will be back again??!! πŸ˜•

Shreya

Indirectly responsible...If the truth wasn't out...then Arnav's mom wouldn't have witnessed the whole truth...So She might have lived...

Arnav will also fell indirectly responsible...Because of his dad...Khushi's parents are dead...

Will have to wait and see how this spans out...
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

WHATS WITH PEOPLE OVERHEARING CONVERSATIONS IN RM...😑

Now our Khushi will overhear kya...😑

I have a feeling...From what happened in the hall way...She will make a decision...

She witnessed how Anjali snubbed Arnav...and blamed him a liar...thats enough for our Khushi to pack her bags...She doesn't need to listen to sister-bro conversation...

Have u guys got Misti spoiler...The rain seq hasn't even been shot yet...😲

They had a rain seq for their channel v show with the song misti tweeted.. cross connection of promotions  .πŸ˜†...There will be some passionate scenes as per Geeta's source.. that's enough...rain or no rain..