Most Shocking and sad story from Season 1

Poll Question :

Which story was the most shocking and sad one from season1?

Poll Choice
DPS MMS Scandal
Lipstic Killer
Internet Can Kill
Killer Siblings
Love Sex Aur Dhokha
Honour Killing
Family, Cousins & Murder
Drugs and Dadi
AIDS Killed Sisters`s Live
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
All of them sad and depressing but which was one the most shocking and sad story 
i go for the AIDS waala episode!! I mean all the stories was a shocker but somewhere out there the AIDS waala episode effected me a lot...we ourselves led to the murder of one whole family...
All d epis were schokng specialy d drugs,aids n lipstick killer epi.bt for me d epi which schokd me d mst was d one whr her own brothr rape d gal;-(
Honor killing😔 how can Shobha's family do that? 😭
Lipstick killer case...it was horrible..first gang rape which lead to her death..and then her friend putting lipstick on her to make her look like a prostitute😲😭
^^Ruhi died due to drug overdose.

Lipstick killer episode for me.   The little girl met with a brutal fate at the hands of her best friend. 

AIDS epi as the saddest story and honour killing epi!..i was really shocked to see how can one's jeeja do that with his wife's sis?!😲 and not even her parents objected to it!!!
For me it was surely the AIDS epi..my heart really cried out for the poor sisters 😭 the story really touched my heart :(
Every epi was a shocker fr me bt the most wud be where the brother rapes his own sister🤢