Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone!!

I need help here a little
I was reading a AR ff where they are prince and princess.
Their parents were friends. Riddhima's family members conspire against her parents and kill them, and a misunderstanding is created that it was Armaan's family's deed instead.
They both study abroad and Riddhima's grandmother is close to her and has given her training so that riddhima can take revenge from Armaan by marrying him and entering his palace.

Now I can't find the ff
Please help me find it

Thanks in advance
Love
Nandi

Raisa- thumbnail
i was reading this FF  where  Khushi is Arnav's secretary and he ask whether she would be his date for his friends wedding, it was a christian wedding.He was taking her for the wedding because lavanya would be coming there..he gives a pearl necklace. i think its was dhruv who was getting married

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys,
I am looking for an Arhi FF with the current track.
It starts with Arnav telling mami that when she insults khushi he feels hurt so mami started calling her khushi bitya.
Dadi has entered Arnav's house and khushi called arnav to inform him, who told her not to tell anything to Dadi. But Mami tells and Arnav thought khushi did.
Please help me guys :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

i was reading this FF  where  Khushi is Arnav's secretary and he ask whether she would be his date for his friends wedding, it was a christian wedding.He was taking her for the wedding because lavanya would be coming there..he gives a pearl necklace. i think its was dhruv who was getting married

Hey dear,
it is, if I am not wrong, another chance at love.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2514687

Luv u<333
Kashish
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey 
can i get some new fresh n complete arsh (armaan and shilpa) os n ffs list ??????????
plzz
waitinggg 
wid luv
shona
ashwini16 thumbnail
Hey can some1 giv me the linkss of arhi ff which are NOT RELATED TO SHOW
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Hey everyone!!

I need help here a little
I was reading a AR ff where they are prince and princess.
Their parents were friends. Riddhima's family members conspire against her parents and kill them, and a misunderstanding is created that it was Armaan's family's deed instead.
They both study abroad and Riddhima's grandmother is close to her and has given her training so that riddhima can take revenge from Armaan by marrying him and entering his palace.

Now I can't find the ff
Please help me find it

Thanks in advance
Love
Nandi

Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!
I am looking for an Arnav-Khushi story in which, Khushi comes back with her son Shiv Singh Raizada.
Thanks in advance!
ashwini16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

[/QUOT
I think dis ff is "its in his kiss "by catwoman
Link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=940865

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm looking for an Armaan and Ridhimma fan fiction, it was about how Armaan saved Ridhimma from kidnappers and her parents forced Armaan  and Ridhimma to get married and then slowly over the years they fall in love with each other