Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks guys! So... a sister cannot protect another sister? This is only for brother and sister.. Gotchya. 
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

Sorry to say this but I find it very very pathetic ðŸ˜†

How old is she?! 12?! 

yeah, that's true. Some people are pretty despos aren't they?😆
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

I have no brothers. But I do have some idea about it.
It's basically like Sister prays for her brother and brother vows to protect his sister. And in return the brother gives gifts to the sister.
I've never tied a Rakhi to anyone nor will I do so in my entire life.😆

Sneha, do you celebrate raksha bandhan?

Yep I always have celebrated it all my life! When my bro wasn't born I used to tie it to my younger cousin. And now I have one brother and 2 cousins to whom I tie a rakhi ;) Those 2 cousins live in india though and I sent 2 rakhis via post :)
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Thanks guys! So... a sister cannot protect another sister? This is only for brother and sister.. Gotchya. 

Errrmmm... that's the debatable part about Hindu culture which traditionally views women incapable of protecting someone. I wouldn't want to venture out into that territory coz that would only bring out the furious feminist side in me. -.-
Targaryen thumbnail

Yep it's actually a shame that a sister cannot protect her sister.

But have u guys seen the star plus promo of jeevika and manvi?! "Rishta wohi soch nayi" ðŸ˜†
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
I was supposed to have a brother.. :) Oh well. I am the only child in the family. Is anybody else too? :) 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Errrmmm... that's the debatable part about Hindu culture which traditionally views women incapable of protecting someone. I wouldn't want to venture out into that territory coz that would only bring out the furious feminist side in me. -.-

I can guarantee you Katniss wouldn't like it. You watched the Hunger Games so you should catch what I am saying. Haha. 
Targaryen thumbnail

Tell me about it Rachel! It's pathetic -.-

Go through the last 10 or 15 pages. We had a very meaningful chat yesterday regarding women's rights and social issues in india! 
molten_lava thumbnail

I was supposed to have a brother.. :) Oh well. I am the only child in the family. Is anybody else too? :) 

What happened to the brother?

Me, I''m the only one.
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

What happened to the brother?

Me, I''m the only one.

Me 3 :)