Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

<font color="#ff0066">Cool. Ek Mukku Free week mill jaaye to sab log yahaan RG aur GH ka siggy lekar ghoomenge.๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

๐Ÿ˜† ...   RG ka toh siggy lagana safe hai but Mr hedge if he get to know this he will have writer's block ... So better not take chance ๐Ÿ˜†
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 news...TFS.. hope the Madhu - Muku engagement ends soon..
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Cv's has to learn this fact now that Fans want RK n Madhu, Only for one pose of RK n Madhu they gave such a good response to them as the director is claiming so when their continues meeting will start the TRP is gonna increase surely...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I so wish for Muku free  weeks and weeks ...and dont mind if he can take Trishna and Roma along with him too ...Waiting for the Thapad ceremony bw RK and MB ...Sigh ...RK ke gore-gore galon pe MB ke hathon ka swaad ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

LOL its lke Ladki kare toh chamatkaar & ladke kare toh Balatkaar:P๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bahut nainsaafi hai ye ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
equality naam ki koi cheez hai ya nahi? ๐Ÿคฃ
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Nidz , Hatz and Anjali - I'm not TRP mata. If so I would be watching Diya Bati. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Well we are not getting Rishbala. So If TRP is high kuch tho mila.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† O you can call me tortoise woman. More busy this month being its Ramazan.
๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways for DVD sake, I hope the TRP doesn't fall from now on. I want this show to be a success mostly because it is a new concept and DD's first show in a bigger channel.

Also I don't think Madhu wll become a Katputli to RK. She is a puppet with her family. But I think she will fight and be strong with RK. Maybe the reason they have changed the name later from Kathputli to Madhubala EIEJ.

Hope the writer and director knows why Maha episode was successful. Most watched for the pose. Mostly in any channel Maha episodes are not very successful nowadays. So maybe MB's TRP was good compared to others.

P.S Is there going to be a Tappad scene?/???

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is such a sweetheart i guess ... how nice to hear him say that they are considering the suggestions of the viewers !!! Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

@ Nidz , Hatz and Anjali - I'm not TRP mata. If so I would be watching Diya Bati. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Well we are not getting Rishbala. So If TRP is high kuch tho mila.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† O you can call me tortoise woman. More busy this month being its Ramazan.
๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways for DVD sake, I hope the TRP doesn't fall from now on. I want this show to be a success mostly because it is a new concept and DD's first show in a bigger channel.

Also I don't think Madhu wll become a Katputli to RK. She is a puppet with her family. But I think she will fight and be strong with RK. Maybe the reason they have changed the name later from Kathputli to Madhubala EIEJ.

Hope the writer and director knows why Maha episode was successful. Most watched for the pose. Mostly in any channel Maha episodes are not very successful nowadays. So maybe MB's TRP was good compared to others.

@ Red ...this is the reason why I call u TRP mata ...why always TRP jaap yar ...chod na ...it will pick up fast ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

๐Ÿ˜†

well shahi, hope you are free now.. all good wishes for ramazan..  i have also started watching this show for dd .. and also wish  both dd and vd  would climb up high in their profession.. 

i don't know anything about the thappad scene... 
as per the new tweet of RG   response for ME was good.  everybody must be watching it for rk madhu dance so trps would be better...  we all wish our show should top the chart of trps  which are so important than story... hope the PH will stick to the topic and develop the story in interesting manner..
Edited by anjali64 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

@Isadora. I can totally sympathize with him. When thousands of fans bash you , you tend to burst and well, am telling you, fandoms are never happy. 

@Nishi. Wait & watch. Abhi to Rishabh ko chaanta padna bhi baaki hai - ab wo khaayega ya nahiin , ye alag baat hai actually. 

Poco you can call me Hatzz ๐Ÿ˜†