Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Muku to waise hi chup rehta hai, aur kitna chup hoga? 🤣...only his aayi speaks 😆
if i m not wrong then Bittu said his character will turn negative later so i thought he will go negative against RK 😆...but seems like he is only negative against Madhu 😆...i m still waiting to know Bittu G's deadly plan for night 😆
Ballu ka to pata nahi 😆

Uff! Theek hai. Rishabh Mukku ko Madhu ke 5km ke radius mein na aane de , wahee chalega. ðŸ˜†... there is still time before BittuG goes negative against Rishabh. Pehle dono milke Madhu ki to bajaa lein. I think the plan  has something to do with disgracing Madhu. Aur waise bhi Rishabh ke jo tewar the, he can build a fake cootchie-coo with his Ahaan-Baala. ðŸ¤£
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS wow that's great news
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys ...i just checked the twitter they are all praises for this MahaEpisode..wonder he does get to think people love Makhi...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Hey guys ...i just checked the twitter they are all praises for this MahaEpisode..wonder he does get to think people love Makhi...

If people have specified what they liked, RG will not think like that in saat janams. Itna bhi buddhu nahiin hai woh. ðŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I totally love the show . I just want Mukku and Romaa to shut up and move in the background. And i want ti know Ballu's parallel life. 

Yup Roma is getting irritating now-a-days...and her make up sucks...can't they do something about her hair..i always crack imaging something else...😆 
ISADORA thumbnail

If people have specified what they liked, RG will not think like that in saat janams. Itna bhi buddhu nahiin hai woh. ðŸ˜†

Ha Ha ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† looks like he is a sensible guy..compared to mr hedge ..he loose his cool when someone bashes him..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Yup Roma is getting irritating now-a-days...and her make up sucks...can't they do something about her hair..i always crack imaging something else...😆 

Roma's hair needs a good hair-spa and some serious frizz control therapy. Curly hair need more care and Romaa's hair show too much colour and total negligence. You cannot deal with some actresses - they do their own make up or tell  make up artists to do it the way they like. Gah! ðŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Ha Ha ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† looks like he is a sensible guy..compared to mr hedge ..he loose his cool when someone bashes him..

I know Gautam shouldn't have done that but nobody understands the pressures and situation of a writer - wo akela nahiin likh raha and he is doing what has been decided after brainstorming sessions. Fandom can get really hurtful and the writers fraternity is as human as anyone else. 
ISADORA thumbnail

I know Gautam shouldn't have done that but nobody understands the pressures and situation of a writer - wo akela nahiin likh raha and he is doing what has been decided after brainstorming sessions. Fandom can get really hurtful and the writers fraternity is as human as anyone else. 

They are bashing him for someother show and he ends up bursting on everyone..😆😆

Uff! Theek hai. Rishabh Mukku ko Madhu ke 5km ke radius mein na aane de , wahee chalega. ðŸ˜†... there is still time before BittuG goes negative against Rishabh. Pehle dono milke Madhu ki to bajaa lein. I think the plan  has something to do with disgracing Madhu. Aur waise bhi Rishabh ke jo tewar the, he can build a fake cootchie-coo with his Ahaan-Baala. ðŸ¤£

ab to engagement bhi ho gayi and RK surprise performance bhi de raha hai party mein ROFL...he told aayi Madhu ki engagement karao but hogi nahi 😕
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago