Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Isadora. I can totally sympathize with him. When thousands of fans bash you , you tend to burst and well, am telling you, fandoms are never happy. 

@Nishi. Wait & watch. Abhi to Rishabh ko chaanta padna bhi baaki hai - ab wo khaayega ya nahiin , ye alag baat hai actually. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Hey guys ...i just checked the twitter they are all praises for this MahaEpisode..wonder he does get to think people love Makhi...

agar show band karane ka irrada hain toh he can think like dat šŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

@Isadora. I can totally sympathize with him. When thousands of fans bash you , you tend to burst and well, am telling you, fandoms are never happy. 

@Nishi. Wait & watch. Abhi to Rishabh ko chaanta padna bhi baaki hai - ab wo khaayega ya nahiin , ye alag baat hai actually. 

RK to chaanta pada to i wud like him to slap her back right there itself šŸ¤£...instead of keeping it in his head and taking revenge for it rest of his life šŸ„±...waise i dont think padega kyonki Madhu she is gonna become the Kathputli soon šŸ˜†...that was the previous name of this show šŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

RK to chaanta pada to i wud like him to slap her back right there itself šŸ¤£...instead of keeping it in his head and taking revenge for it rest of his life šŸ„±...waise i dont think padega kyonki Madhu she is gonna become the Kathputli soon šŸ˜†...that was the previous name of this show šŸ˜†

Arre nahiin yaar, if Rishabh slaps Madhu back, there will be too much of criticism. It happened in the famous show 'Kutumb'. Pratham slapped Gauri and Gauri gave a faraatedaar chaanta back to him. Critics said how can a hero slap the heroine? What are we teaching the new generation ? How can lovers slap each-other and blah blah! Ladki maare to tameez hai par Ladkaa maare to wo domestic violence hai? šŸ˜†

Madhu Rishabh ko na maare to hi better hai. Chaanta maar diya to sazaa double ho jaayegi. šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Arre nahiin yaar, if Rishabh slaps Madhu back, there will be too much of criticism. It happened in the famous show 'Kutumb'. Pratham slapped Gauri and Gauri gave a faraatedaar chaanta back to him. Critics said how can a hero slap the heroine? What are we teaching the new generation ? How can lovers slap each-other and blah blah! Ladki maare to tameez hai par Ladkaa maare to wo domestic violence hai? šŸ˜†

Madhu Rishabh ko na maare to hi better hai. Chaanta maar diya to sazaa double ho jaayegi. šŸ¤£

lol slapping back wala idea Chakku ka tha, ISHAQJAADE movie se inspired hai ye idea ROFL

@BLUE - lol i agree and mera bhi same reaction tha šŸ˜†...Madhu maare to sahi hai but RK ne slap back kiya then he will b called as physical abuser ROFL

phir 40 years ki jagah 80 years ki saza šŸ˜² ROFL
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol slapping back wala idea Chakku ka tha, ISHAQJAADE movie se inspired hai ye idea ROFL

@BLUE - lol i agree and mera bhi same reaction tha šŸ˜†...Madhu maare to sahi hai but RK ne slap back kiya then he will b called as physical abuser ROFL

phir 40 years ki jagah 80 years ki saza šŸ˜² ROFL

LOL its lke Ladki kare toh chamatkaar & ladke kare toh Balatkaar:PšŸ˜†
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well most tweets are about Rishbala and I hope they will give us more Rishbala in future ...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

Well most tweets are about Rishbala and I hope they will give us more Rishbala in future ...

Cool. Ek Mukku Free week mill jaaye to sab log yahaan RG aur GH ka siggy lekar ghoomenge.šŸ˜‰
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS, loved the maha epi cant wait for monday!!!
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing.i replied him and gave my suggestions about MB.šŸ˜Š