Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: namedx

Very sensible way of looking at it Ritz, and you're absolutely right...sit back and enjoy the show. I've been very bindaas with the last few episodes, and it's worked wonders! Kept the mind extremely relaxed - tension free! πŸ˜‰

Exactly... and that's how I do it... This show has never disappointed me (except for maybe a few episodes episode as I'm a sucker for romance... and they interrupt it time and again... my only problem show more romance)... but the track and the story are going in the right direction... I, for one, enjoyed the OTT, Gupta House, everything... because I don't believe in getting worried about what's gonna happen next !!!

I'm their customer... The day I stop enjoying, I move on to the next good thing on TV... and for that, let the Production House worry... it's not my problem, is it !!!

Sit Back, Stop worrying / predicting, Relax... as NK says Gehri saas andar lo, bahar nikalo, and Enjoy !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Do that for 1 week... u'll fall in love with IPK all over again !

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bs_si

Girls have you seen these two VMs?

The first one is Khushi asking Arnie why do they always get interrupted

The second one's made by Ragini where Arnav is responding to Khushi's query

I died laughing πŸ€£

Lol let me join you!! πŸ€£

...the first one is an absolute killer! πŸ˜†

That was sooo creative the way it ended!! Dialogues were perfectly in line with viewers thoughts!! *wipes tears* πŸ˜†
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Girls have you seen these two VMs?

The first one is Khushi asking Arnie why do they always get interrupted

The second one's made by Ragini where Arnav is responding to Khushi's query

I died laughing πŸ€£

ROFL
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namedx

Someone made a good point earlier (can't remember who) how Arnie's way of making amends is coming across rather comical, as oppose to sincere? serious? something along those lines - compared to the pain and suffering he's inflicted on Khushi up until this moment! Rather interesting...

It is interesting...and to an extent I agree. The problem is the characterisation of Khushi. I know we've all said it before that they spend so much time designing Arnav, not half of it is dedicated to Khushi. If we make a list of what Arnav has done to Khushi, all the hurtful things he has said(We know he doesn't mean those but that doesn't justify saying those), its a very long list. And Khushi has every right to be angry with him. But we can't really understand her point of view, we got a crappy monologue the other day which frankly speaking confused most people. And now it seems like Arnie is trying so hard and still she is doing Nakra. To me the biggest problem is it seems like Arnav is in love with her but we don't really see that love from her side. Don't know if its script, director, actor or a combination of both. The kidnapping track was such a golden opportunity to show that but we got stuck with playing CIDπŸ˜•
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It is interesting...and to an extent I agree. The problem is the characterisation of Khushi. I know we've all said it before that they spend so much time designing Arnav, not half of it is dedicated to Khushi. If we make a list of what Arnav has done to Khushi, all the hurtful things he has said(We know he doesn't mean those but that doesn't justify saying those), its a very long list. And Khushi has every right to be angry with him. But we can't really understand her point of view, we got a crappy monologue the other day which frankly speaking confused most people. And now it seems like Arnie is trying so hard and still she is doing Nakra. To me the biggest problem is it seems like Arnav is in love with her but we don't really see that love from her side. Don't know if its script, director, actor or a combination of both. The kidnapping track was such a golden opportunity to show that but we got stuck with playing CIDπŸ˜•

here's what little I compiled few months ago for Khushi! Her characteization isn't killed yet, but its poor! click here
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Morning dearies,,,, how are you'll,,,, anything new today?

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

...yeh I agree to some extent. They haven't been as consistent with developing Khushi's character as they have with Arnav's. But I do love the way Arnav got told by Khushi in the last episode - "aapse chot kane ki adat hein.." 

Just like how the consequences of Khushi's actions hits her later, or in some cases doesn't lol, the same goes for Arnav. The realisation of his past actions hasn't fully dawned on him yet, and I kind of like the way things are looking to spiral out of his control, with both his family and Khushi. It means he'll have to use those harvard brains of his extra harder, along with his heart!  
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Morning dearies,,,, how are you'll,,,, anything new today?

Morning jhalak! Saw the new spoiler yet?
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Morning jhalak! Saw the new spoiler yet?

Mishti dashed water agn on redux dreamsπŸ˜‰
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys.
I love reading different analysis which u people post here.it helps me to understand things in a better & different way.
Just wanna ask something.i dont know anything about legal issues and etc.so this arhi contract thing is confusing me.whether they will be hubby-wife after contract gets over or not? I have asked this question from so many people but they all are like me lol no one has any idea so thought of asking here.
I know its such a stupid question Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago