Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

What the ðŸ˜²

guys criticism for sp is part and pacel of their life..ok..when gm left sns they had received 1000's of mails bashing them doers that mean they wl be angry and stop the show..pl guys..gro up ans top bashing
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Its rly sad, why send mail to StarPlus complaining? If people have complaints send it to 4Lions who produce it, e-mailing SP will only make them think no-one is enjoying the show anymore and they may think about axing - none of us wants that!

sp is nt a kid to axe a show only beacsue people send hate mails if that's the case sns wld have ended long time back as they had received lot of mails when gm was throen out..pl guys grw up...its another way to create unncessary anxiety in people...
PollyTrolly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope, really REALLY hope people stop all this bashing now.
They have to move the story, NO? They can't only have Arnav & Khushi in the serial. I know, I want them to be together too, but what's the fun without all the drama and suspense??

And even if Khushi is leaving RM, we know Arnav's gonna bring her back. So people.. RELAX!!!

lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dis is da limit guys...stop it plzzz
i dun want our show 2 get axed
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnks fr sharin...luvd ur post...it was very much needed
but depends as 2 wat pepul write in dose posts or mails yaar...sum pepul r really stubborn dey dnt  listen inspite of advisin...but atleast majority will take efforts 2 do sumthing!!!
keep updatin us ...
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
REALLY BAD...THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT SEND HATE MAILS AND MESSAGES..TEHY SHOULD UNDERSTAND
😕
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
hey every1..!!

Check out the edited post..:)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i really appreciate ur effort in letting us know this info and presenting

it to the world that
THIS FORUM MEMBERS R LITERALLY THE WORST SPECIES ON EARTH

esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Though I never imagined that I will say this but I agree with you. By hate i mean related to the track.
See even last week when fans gave feedback to GH on twitter regarding a below par ME he took it unsporting and the TRP was 2😡, so its better to convey the truth so that the channel rectifies.

Do you guys even know the meaning of INCEST? N where do you live...I hope on the same planet...Sorry 4 being harsh but I don't know where all of u ppl come from...Its a story set in India...have you ever been to any joint family system ever...even mothers feel insecure if their sons pay more attention or love to their wives..will u call it incest as well...NO...its an insecurity...the person, who loves U solely from the beginning, when he starts sharing his love with his wife...these insecurities always engulf his family especially his mother n sister...so whats wrong if IPKKND shows such real life emotion...get a life guys..n face the reality..it won't harm you...life is not all about romance n love...there r other things too
esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maverick29

THis is really bad paranoia -- They are making MONEY on the show -- the CHANNEL IS SETUP TO MAKE MONEY!  They will not cancel anything as long as it is making money -- criticism in large amounts POSITIVE or NEGATIVE only makes them realize that their show is doing well.

They are not like PARENTS -- if you yell may be they will take your TV privileges away is not something that works here.  Even if you are the MOST OBEDIENT viewers if the show doesnt make money they will cancel it.

YELL at StarPlus if you want the show to continue -- they are turning off people by showing INCEST.  If that continues, viewership drops and then what follows is cancellation.

Do you guys even know the meaning of INCEST? N where do you live...I hope on the same planet...Sorry 4 being harsh but I don't know where all of u ppl come from...Its a story set in India...have you ever been to any joint family system ever...even mothers feel insecure if their sons pay more attention or love to their wives..will u call it incest as well...NO...its an insecurity...the person, who loves U solely from the beginning, when he starts sharing his love with his wife...these insecurities always engulf his family especially his mother n sister...so whats wrong if IPKKND shows such real life emotion...get a life guys..n face the reality..it won't harm you.