Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a ton for everyone who supported me and loved my post!
m really overwhelmed!
i really love you all.. 
all these suggestions and comment mean a lot to me πŸ€—

m bringing up the next part of my ss 
this is about what happened after kushi reached lucknow.. 

hope you all will like it.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

admit impediments. Love is not love

which alters when it alteration finds,

or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! It is an ever-fixed mark

that looks on tempests and is never shaken;

it is the star to every wandering bark,

whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

within his bending sickle's compass come:

love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

but bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

-- William Shakespeare

The excuse

Part 2

Kushi reaches lucknow! Buaji and ammaji arrive at the station to receive her.  Kushi prepares herself as if everything is fine with her before she faces buaji and amma. She gets down the train and hugs both bua and amma tightly. Amma observes change in kushi's behavior

Kushi: ammmaaa' buaaa.. *shouting loudly and showing a big wide fake smile to conver up her tears*

Kaise hain aap donno?

Buaji: aayyeee sanka devi.. tum akele tapak padi phir se.. *you came alone?*

Kushi: *hesitates* woo.woh sab bahut busy hain buaji..*translation:everyone are busy buaji*

*cuts the topic in middle*

Abb buaji will you make me stand in station and ask everything? Don't you have any plans of taking me back to home? *smiles naughtly*

Amma beats her slowly on head

Amma: tum bhi na kushi.. you started you drama as soon as you came

All three laugh and take a taxi back to home..

On way, kushi sees sheeshmahal. Tears enroll.. she tries to hide her pain hard and then suddenly buaji moves closer to kushi

Buaji:aayeee kushi!! Ye dekho tumhara sheeshmahal aagaya.. *kushi look the sheeshmahal has come*

You meet arnav bitwa here only for the first time na.. who knew that we would get a beautiful handsome, well-behave damaad like arnav bitwa..

Kushi: ha..aann *tries hard to talk but tears cut her voice*

Buaji: aaayyee sanka devi.. now what happened to you.. arnav bitwa ko miss kar rahin ho kya?

Kushi gets shocked about how buaji knew that she was missing arnav.. kushi gets lost in her thoughts!

Before she comes into senses.. the taxi dropped them in their house..

Kushi runs inside and hugs babuji!

Kushi:kaise hain aap babuji!! I missed you a lot.. you know na that your daughter can't live for long without.. did you miss me.

Babuji nodes his head in a positive reply and blesses her..

Amma goes closer to kushi and asks whether she is fine

Kushi : i..iii am fine amma.. *and tries to divert the topic*

Amma! M feeling verrryyy hungry.. I came from so far and you're asking me question instead of doing pooja to my little tummy.. challooo naa.. I want to eat all what you made for me..

Amma smiles and hugs kushi. All have a tummy full of lunch.. kushi rushes to her bedroom soon after lunch and locks herself inside..

She sits in a corner and cries till all her tears get dried and they leave a patch on her face.. she turns pale.. she misses his scent.. his lips.. his hard tight grip.. she misses the smoothness of the coat whenever she hugs him.. she misses each and everything of her lion..

The lioness has become weak.. she gets tired hunting for love.. her heart screams to hear arnav voice..

She looks at her cell..

The screen shows blank

She keeps locking at the cell for every 2 minutes in hope of getting a call from her lion..

Having the whole world around her.. she still feels as if she is missing her soul.. the smile became costly for her.. she couldn't couldn't afford to get back her own smile.

All she wanted is to hear the roar of her lion..

She spends complete two days waiting for an approach from arnav's side.

But all the time she waited goes waste.. and finally an idea pops up in her mind..

She dresses herself and rushes out to the market..

She informs buaji that she is going to get veggetables.. kushi gets an fake sim.

Kushi puts the fake sim in her mobile and texts arnav

Kushi's message: "hello ria! Where the hell are you? Are you atleast alive?

Arnav recieves the message.. he looks at the new no. and ignores. He doesn't even bothers to check what is inside it.

Kushi waits for the reply! She waits till the day turns dark.

The no response irritates the lioness and she decides to text him again for the last time..

After dinner she moves to her rooms and jumps on her bed.. pulls the cells down from the pillow and types another message

Kushi's message:" why do you overact so much? Can't you reply me back?" *she giggles imagning what her lion's expression will be seeing sucha a message from an unknown no.*

"A new message from laad governer" pops up in her mobile screen.

She gives a thousand watt smile and quickly open up the message.

Arnav's reply: what the.

Kushi smiles and slips slowly into her dreams by placing her cell on her heart.. that reply of arnav meant a lot for kushi..

A new sun rises! With new hopes and new dreams.

She wakes up and gets ready rushes to have breakfast. And makes loads and loads of jalebi's for the sweet shop..

Babuji,buaji and amma look surprise at her weird behavior.. this is the first time she was laughing like mad after she came to lucknow.

The sun gets ready to bid bye to everyone.. the moon rises up.. kushi gets excited

An another idea pops up her mind

This time she takes her cell and calls her laad governer

The cell shows: calling laad governor..

She gets no response

Tries an another time

Still no response

This pisses her up

And she keeps on sending him blank messages

Suddenly her cell shows : laad governer(home) calling'

Kushi's presses the answer button hard..

and cover's her mouth with her duppata so that he won't recognise her voice..

the conversation:

kushi: *waits to hear her lion's voice first*
arnav: hel..l'o *she hears his voice and cuts him before he could complete his "hello"*

kushi: heellooo riaaa' *shouting on phone*

sorry.. sorryyy.. soorrryyy'.. *not giving the other person a chance to talk*

I misses you a lot.. how are you? How are everyone in the family doing? Did u miss me too? What are you doing now? *she kept asking all questions she wanted ask her lion like a tv anchor.. not even giving the person on other side to talk*

Arnav was surprised!

Arnav: whaattt thee.. *in his firm tone*

Kushi giggled

Arnav:excuse me! Who the hell are you? And how dare you giggle? Whom do you wanna talk to? And who the @#$% is this ria huh? *totally frustrated*

Kushi laughs out load

Kushi talks to herself "haayeee my laad governor! Look at the way he is talking to other girl.. laad governor will remain laad governor"

Arnav: are you alive? Why ain't you answering me dammit? *angrily*

Kushi *she loves when she irritates arnav so she comes up with another idea*

Kushi: unclejiii!! Aap? Aap kaise hain? Mein bol rahin hoon. Ria hai kya ghar pe?

*translation: uncleee!! You? How are you? It is me who is talking.. is ria at home?*

Arnav: *question mark face and confused*

Excuse me? Uncle? Do I look like uncle to you miss.whatever

Do you know to whom you're talking to?

Kushi:*giggling* no.

Arnav: no? you're talking to arnav singh raizada *in his husky voice*

Kushi: oh! Who is he? *trying to irritate him a bit more?*

And what should I do if your arnav singh raizada? I don't care who you are.

Arnav: what the.. you lady! You have to pay high for this.

Kushi laughs out louder and the dupatta she covered on her mouth falls down and arnav gets to hear kushi giggling..

He gets confused.. he tries to hear the voice carefully

Arnav: kkuuu..

Kushi hears him and suddenly disconnects the call.

Her eyes go wide. she goes in shock and thinks for long time about how her lion recognized her voice so soon.. she gets scared.

Arnav on the other side thinks it just his imagination. And throws the phone on side..

Both go into deep sleep thinking about each other by placing each others photos on their heart!

Next part:  the precap is about what happened after kushi left RM! What is that secret which anjili is hiding from arnav? Is she upto something?

thanks for loving the previous part! hope you all will like this too.. 

i have taken a bit more time so that i can write a long one!

the promo will be posted tommorow πŸ˜›

and all those who want pm's send me buddy request! πŸ€—

eagerly! waiting for all you comments and suggestions... 

with love

-priya <3 

Edited by priyalovebarun - 11 years ago
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aha,,  Um first.. πŸ˜ƒ Lovely update  priya..  Absolutely love the naughty khushi  of urs..Aww they went  to bed  with each other's pics  with  them.. 
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i loved it...plz update soon priya..m waitn
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
okk khushi callin as ria was awsum,den d way arnav gt troubled my khushi was awsum...well dat suspense of anji arnav is nt up yet..plz write it in d next part if u r able 2... 
i completely luved dis part continue soon
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just freaking awesome priya!!!!!! its good to see this type of kushi!! i seriously like her ya!!! cute!!! hope he finds soon that its her nu!!!

and yew what is that?? what happend in rm after kushi left?? what is anji hiding?? what is she upto?? see hw many ques come 😲so pls update soon yaar!!!!! its awesome to read this ss and hope they end together soon!!!! 

and for this update you get πŸ‘
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bilkul sankadevi hai !!!
cuuute story...
priyalovebarun thumbnail

sureee dear! 
priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi58

Aha,,  Um first.. πŸ˜ƒ Lovely update  priya..  Absolutely love the naughty khushi  of urs..Aww they went  to bed  with each other's pics  with  them.. 

πŸ€—thankyouu simiii... m really happieee you like my new idea 
priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreedey

Oh i loved it...plz update soon priya..m waitn

sureee sree.. thankyouuu for liking it πŸ€—
priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashhh33

okk khushi callin as ria was awsum,den d way arnav gt troubled my khushi was awsum...well dat suspense of anji arnav is nt up yet..plz write it in d next part if u r able 2... 

i completely luved dis part continue soon

hehe anjali part will surely be a surprise for you sash!! yes.. m writing it in my next part πŸ˜ƒ 
and thanks for loving my ss πŸ€—