SS: the excuse part 5 page 13

priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone!!

we saw almost all avatars of kushi. but m writing a ss which is dedicated to her desparate avatar. 
hope you will like it.. 
please do share you views and comment πŸ€—

I reach for you, hand outstreched,

but I lose my balance and fall instead.

I run towards you, and short of breath,

but you disappear like mist before I touch you.

The excuse!

The story is actually on what actually kushi expects from arnav.

Arnav tries in everyway to bring back kushi's smile but unfortunately he fails in making kushi happy. The days came to an end, the contract marriage is going to end in 2 days. Kushi decides to leave RM for sake of arnav-anjali relation and acts as if she is firm on her decision in front of arnav even though she never really wanted to leave but situation didn't favour her this time like it happens everytime.arnav tries his level best to stop his lady love but kushi acts as if she doesn't give a damn about arnav anymore and tries to avoid him. Kushi was actually dying inside.. she couldn't see her lion having tears in his eyes. But she had no other option other than hiding all her feelings.

Kushi packs up her bag. Arnav tries to communicate with kushi for the last time but fails in all attempts. Each and every imcomplete word of arnav was stabbing her, peircing her and hurting her  beaneath.. she never wanted to interept arnav when he is talking to her but she had to do this for the last time.

Hari prakash enters the room

Hp: kushiji! Naniji is waiting for you.

Kushi: ji hpji! Tell naniji that m coming

Hp leaving the room

Arnav is standing back of kushi with a blank expression. This is the first time that arnav singh raizada was confused about how to communicate with his lioness..

Arnav finally makes himself ready to talk to her and try his luck for the last time

Arnav: kk..uusshii *hesitates*

Before arnav could utter the next word out kushi cuts him in between and  tells

Kushi:arnavji humme apse se kuch kehna hain! *arnavji!i have totalk to you*

Arnav: haa.. *before he could complete "haan kushi bolo"' he get intrepted again by kushi*

Kushi: look arnav ji *with a firm voice* I want a peceful life from now on atleast. You ruined almost all my life and shattered my dreams.. atleast from now onwards I want a peacefll and happy life like I had before. Hope you understand

Arnav: kushi *with angry voice*

And this time before he could complete his dialouge anjili calls arnav

Anjali: aarrrnnnaaavvv chhoottteee.. tum kahaaannn hooo.. jaldi idhar aaaooo

Arnav looks angrily at kushi for avoiding him.. he leaves the room banging the door hard against the wall and with tears in his eyes..

Kushi walks down the stairs slowly towards naniji who was sitting on dining table..

She falls in deep thought about how she could be so harsh to her lion. But she had to do this so that arnav doesn't visit bua's house to meet her and instead look at his dii till she gets well.

Naniji, payal and nk come to accompany kushi till the door..

This time it was really hard for kushi to control her tears.. her eyes get totally filled with tears.

She steps a step towards door and turns back to look at her sasural for the last time completely..

nk gifts her a bracelet which had beads of letter which stated "nannav ki sanka devi" 

she smiles! and thanks nk for the wonderfull gift.

Naniji goes closer to kushi and kisses on her forehead..payal understands kushi's pain and places a reassuring hand on kushi head.. kushi runs to her dii and hugs her hard to control the tears..

In meanwhile, she spots arnav staring at her with moist eyes. Those eyes almost killed her, made her weak, she couldn't look at those eyes anymore.. she wanted to go and drink the deepness of those eyes.. she wanted those eyes to stare at her forever  but reality pinches her hard and she comes into sense. She suddenly releases herself from the hug and rushes out of RM.

Coming up: guys! M bringing you the new face of kushi for the first time.

I going to bring a desperate vatar of kushi

"kushi makes bahana's/excuses to talk to arnav". and "why actually anjali called arnav is suspence which will be revealed soon" πŸ˜›

hope you all liked it.. 

do share your views and  suggest me so that i can do better than this.. 

waiting for all your responses 

-priya <3 

edited: promo page   2  for part 2 

ss: the excuse part  2 page  5

ss: the excuse promo 2 page  7

ss: the excuse part 3 page 10  πŸ˜›

ss:the excuse part 4 page  12

ss: the excuse part 5 page  

•  

Edited by priyalovebarun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehusashhh thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
    okk i m waitin fr dat suspense...nd i lykd ur idea of desperate khushi !!! well anjali had called him lets c wat fr...
    luvd it...continue soon
    deepa.e thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    just simply superb priya!! πŸ‘got to tell little too emotional but one suggestion is plsss cont soon!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

nice start!!! and nice choice of words too!! hope they become one after everything!! and do let us in the secret of y anji called him in that minute!!!
    update soon and thanks for this wonderfull pm!!
    Usma55 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    update soon and please translate the conversations that are in hindi into english please as I dont understand hindi
    bahi. thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
    It was really nice. Do update soon.
    Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
    .x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Great..update soon!! Poor arshi..
    priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usma55

update soon and please translate the conversations that are in hindi into english please as I dont understand hindi

thanks for liking my post!! further i'll keep translated versions for you πŸ˜›
    priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baki

thanks baki!! will pm you as soon as i update the next part πŸ€—
    priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa.e

just simply superb priya!! πŸ‘got to tell little too emotional but one suggestion is plsss cont soon!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

nice start!!! and nice choice of words too!! hope they become one after everything!! and do let us in the secret of y anji called him in that minute!!!
    update soon and thanks for this wonderfull pm!!

πŸ€—i guess you wil really like tha anjili's suspense πŸ˜› thanks alot for liking it so much!! i'll update the post today itself