Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Agree wd u its such a waste self respect naam ki koi cheez nahi hai, Muku se achha toh vo ladka tha jo Trish ko dekhne aaya tha, Last part was worth watching n Agree that RK is a booster for Madhu, RK ko bulao aur Madhu ki shakti badao, I apprieciate today's epi for acting only for acting

Thank you. Self respect hai ki kahaan, it seems wo bhi Rishabh hi inko donate karega. ðŸ¤£...Rishabh Madhu ka  'Horlicks' hai. ðŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

agree...hated the fact that Paddy didn't give back to mukunds mom and took every sh*t she threw at them...u can only take insult till a certain limits but aayi was off limits...
loved the fact that her neighbours brought candles in order to save the engagement...
RK was super great and Mukku a gone case..lol

Thank you.😳...Aayi was way too OTT, and i hope Paddy looks back and realizes someday that why Madhu was meant to be Rishabh's. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unreserved in pg 4. :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

i think that fuse on-off thing within the engagement was very symbolic. it keeps on highlighting that even if the lamb escaped..her fate is in this wolf's hands..he creates darkness..like the load shading we saw..and when he thinks of another covered political step..he lets the light shed in order to kill nother pawn to reach the lamb. i love the symbolism in this show.RK's cannibalistic and yet  vulnerable rage paralyzing his companion jackal who already files up something within his sleeve sealing it with a conniving smile makes you think of the future consequences...i love rk and mukunds conversation..whether people see it or not i think mukund has good chemistry and co act shine with rk..much more than madhu in fact..i loved rk's suggestive dialogues and clever ones to intrigue madhu and chide her at the same time..yes rk evokes a completely different woman in her...i think paddy is being butchered as a character and so is shamsher..where is that righteous dhishoom dhishoom guy jisne balloo kki pungi bajaayi thi train mein? i miss that guy..that shamsher. ðŸ˜³ maha epi was ok...was waiting for the rk and madhu catch-fall scene aur mila aayi kya tadka mirchi maarke.  aayi was extremely derogatory today..i wanted to shake up madhu and paddo too..statues ki tarah khadey hai.uff. 

Thank you and i second you on the symbolism thing. Rishabh's anger is destructive but it also shows his vulnerable side. He needs some sort of comfort , seriously. Mukku ko to Rishabh se pyaar ho gaya hai. ðŸ¤£... I prefer Horlicks Madhu of RK over her bakri mode anyday. ðŸ˜‰
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually ME is a total waste of time...earlier ME used to show something important...
MB used to be completion of the entire track of that particular week...
but these days ME is just for the heck of it...total waste of 45min...!!

I was not home...came running to see the dance sequence..madhu in RK's arm...But all i saw was bak bak bak from Mukku's mom...!!😡
Totally disappointed...!!

And i agree...day by day  i feel more pity on Mukund...he is turning more spineless and looking it also...!!
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Now I know why Malliks like Mukund so much...spineless tum bhi spineless hum bhi.🤣 

I was literally rolling my eyes at all this drama...Not only MB but even Paddy gets all the attitude and arrogance when they have to answer RK but the moment he is gone everything goes with him or what?? ðŸ¤”😆Ohh..ho RK ne chura liya kya sara courage??

More than Mukund's sister, Mukund ke hosh udd gaye the seeing RK...he forgot he was getting engaged🤣 and RK ki pyaari aur meethi si baatein sunkar toh aur bechara ho gaya🤣 
And Ayi was so confused when RK asked her to go on with the ceremonies. Bechara beta gaya🤣

Thank you. Madhu is bakre ke saath bakri hi rahegi. Its true that she is not exposed to intense human emotions even though she has a passionate nature which Rishabh brings out so easily.😃

Mukku has fallen in love with Rishabh . ðŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

Actually ME is a total waste of time...earlier ME used to show something important...

MB used to be completion of the entire track of that particular week...
but these days ME is just for the heck of it...total waste of 45min...!!

I was not home...came running to see the dance sequence..madhu in RK's arm...But all i saw was bak bak bak from Mukku's mom...!!😡
Totally disappointed...!!

Awww...baby, gussa mutt ho yaar. ðŸ¤—...Monday is not all that far. ðŸ˜†
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu toh aaj sirf girgirane mein busy thi...the whole family was convincing aayi...the lady was continuously taunting n insulting the family...hadh hoti hai...Malik's yeh to keh sakte they na k woh khud aayi thi mukund ka rishta leke...but no...😡even madhu went on saying slap me if u want...par please meri sagai muku se karado...I mean W*F???
even muku realized k usse uski taqdeer se bohut zyada mila gaya hai🤣
I watched it for the last 15 mins only...RK ki nautanki wali entry was WOW...he is surely gonna create misunderstandings between Madhu-Muku...hmm...next plan may be😉

special mention to bittuji's expressions when Rk sais k kabhi kabhi aap bhi accha soch lete ho...he was almost blushing🤣
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvremix

Madhu toh aaj sirf girgirane mein busy thi...the whole family was convincing aayi...the lady was continuously taunting n insulting the family...hadh hoti hai...Malik's yeh to keh sakte they na k woh khud aayi thi mukund ka rishta leke...but no...😡even madhu went on saying slap me if u want...par please meri sagai muku se karado...I mean W*F???
even muku realized k usse uski taqdeer se bohut zyada mila gaya hai🤣
I watched it for the last 15 mins only...RK ki nautanki wali entry was WOW...he is surely gonna create misunderstandings between Madhu-Muku...hmm...next plan may be😉

special mention to bittuji's expressions when Rk sais k kabhi kabhi aap bhi accha soch lete ho...he was almost blushing🤣

Bittu is RK's student na ...toh Chief khush ho gya aaj ...
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Awww...baby, gussa mutt ho yaar. ðŸ¤—...Monday is not all that far. ðŸ˜†

Well..am not angry..just disappointed...If i was back home...watching it on tv..i would have been angry...!!but in my case...i got to read the written update...so was kind of prepared to be disappointed when i finally watched it online...!!

But seriously yaar..you are rt...Mukku's character is totally spineless...and looks bechara too...
I was thinking if it was some good looking guy...we wouldnt have hated the character so much...!!
Atleast he wouldnt such painful to watch...

And yeah...precap was awesome...!!cant wait for monday!
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago