Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

LOL Poco awesome post.C mere & tere thoughts kitne milte hai evn I wrote ki RK k aate hi Madhu ba la aahhaan nai bhi makkhi ki bajayi.I swear she is gud infact bst wid RK or infront of RK baaki time she cry & fry.I swear 2 God I told my mom same whn AAyi was insulting maaliks'KI kya nautanki hai main hot toh apni sandal muh pai maari mukku k & aayi ka muh ban kar deti.I can never c my parents beggiing any1 4 my sake.Not evn if I love tht man lke manic'.I told u madhu ba la is not strong its RK which make her strong & I love RK.He is fab.4 me last 10 min was maha episode coz of RK's dialogs,his mocking & killer attitude.LOL evn I saw muku's sis expressions:P.But baazi RK maar gaya 4 me:P.And I m quite upset wid whole mallik family 4 their spineless attitude & 4 sometime I felt Muku is perfect 4 madhu as she was also standing their lke spineless woman.(LOL maine sirf RK k scene ko dekha rest of the time mobile pai song & I was jst grooving but mujhe kabhi bhi kisi bhi show k Maha episode se umeed nhi hooti issliye main khud apna Maha episode ka fun post likhti hoon:P)

Thank you, Shrish. Arre tu aur main hote na , to ladke waale apni ladki ki shaadi karne ke baare mein bhool jaate,🀣...ME sirf chaara daalne ke liye bante hai , asli action Monday ko hoga aur ek dinn Mukku Rishbala ki shaadi mein naachega. πŸ˜‰
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

As I sadi  in Srish's post, first 45 minutes were complete crap🀣 Issey achchha India-Sri Lanka ka match dekh letiπŸ˜† India toh jeet bhi raha hai.

Anyways, yes, Rishabh adds flavour and tadka in the show. His dialogues are fresh and his sarcasm is as sharp as Mukku's aayi's tongue 🀣

And yeah, when I saw Paddy begging I wanted to kick her instead of Murga's mom because no matter how much your children love each-other, self respect comes first. And here Paddy knows also that Mb doesn't love MurgaπŸ€’πŸ˜† I hated Paddy and Mb's attitude today.

P.S. Maybe they should have made Rishabh stand with her. Apne aap hunterwaali bann jaati .

This hunterwali reminded me of Addy of Dhoom Machao Dhoom, an old showπŸ˜†

chakku tu dmd dekh ti thi!! mein bhi in class 6!! lol. bu god i was teased by my best friend cause remember the female villain of the show kya naam koyel tha aur uspe ek bg score bhi hota tha. bhagguness. my friend still teases me about it sometimes.lol. i used to watch it too. i loved KJ  πŸ˜ƒ.. and addy. πŸ˜†
Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you, Onu.😳...Sacch mein! Paddy ne aaj Ballu ki naak katwaa di - uski ijjat ki biryaani banaa di. Beti ko bhi ye sab sikhaaya hai. No wonder Rishabh should be Ballu ka damaad . Kum se kum Rishbala ke bacche to logon ka orchestra bajaana seekhenge. πŸ˜†

Madhu should be given Rishabh Kundra steroids - humein sherni pasand hai, ye bakri nahiin. πŸ˜‰

baalu will surely not like dis and will surely start hius koleveri di 🀣 and madhu ko ballu se training leni chahiye πŸ˜† Agar pehle leti toh ab tak aayi ko ek flying kick mill jaata 🀣

and madhubala ko galle mein Rk ki ghanti deni chahiye tabhi kuch hoga πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you. Baaki chhod , ye dekh that Malliks  have agreed to get their daughter married to a man who has no  job either. πŸ˜‘... ye rishtaa har tarah se galat hai . Aayi was only justifying the 25 lacs that Rishabh has given her. 

RK is like a saas of Ekta soaps. Taane maar maar ke Madhu ki jaan le lega. πŸ€£

when madhu came decked up muku was like he is getting more than what he deserves,, it jus cracked me up,, his happiness is also short lived n that makes me happy becoz that guy does not deserve any girl!!
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree...hated the fact that Paddy didn't give back to mukunds mom and took every sh*t she threw at them...u can only take insult till a certain limits but aayi was off limits...
loved the fact that her neighbours brought candles in order to save the engagement...
RK was super great and Mukku a gone case..lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marie_789

Madhu's taunts is reserved for Rishabh just to show the diffrence that when Madhu is with Rishabh he brings out best in her ...This is good news for us right...We just want Rishabh and Madhu's track to start with proper screen space

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...True. Rishabh brings out the best in Maddy. He fires her up and that is why we love Rishbala. πŸ˜Š
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Now I know why Malliks like Mukund so much...spineless tum bhi spineless hum bhi.🀣 

I was literally rolling my eyes at all this drama...Not only MB but even Paddy gets all the attitude and arrogance when they have to answer RK but the moment he is gone everything goes with him or what?? πŸ€”πŸ˜†Ohh..ho RK ne chura liya kya sara courage??

More than Mukund's sister, Mukund ke hosh udd gaye the seeing RK...he forgot he was getting engaged🀣 and RK ki pyaari aur meethi si baatein sunkar toh aur bechara ho gaya🀣 
And Ayi was so confused when RK asked her to go on with the ceremonies. Bechara beta gaya🀣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali64

poco, now i have lost the trust in the team..sorry to say... but today 45 minutes are just wasted.. i  literally counting the time and still waiting for rk's plan of action.  today's pace  was also very slow..  

may be monday they will show full 15 minutes for aai's talli dance and only 3-4 minutes for madhu  rk...

was very sad to see that in today's world i.e. they are showing the story of 2012 na... paddy and mallik was begging for the engagement  in front of aai...  so sick minds.. and even madhu  behaved like she is madly in love with muku...

Thank you. Whatever they showed of Paddy and Maalik is infuriating but it is still prevalent in our society. As for the caliber of the team of MB, i shall keep my opinion reserved. πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb Analysis as usual. πŸ‘
And so true, 45 mins of crap πŸ₯± I was feeling like entering the tv and slap ayi.πŸ₯± My mom was telling me when we were watching the show, "If it was your wedding till now I would be throwing this woman out of my house and why the hell Madhu and her mom acting like Mukund is the last guy in the world πŸ˜†" 
I was seriously irritated today. Only entertainment was one and only Mr. Risabh Kundra πŸ˜† again his nautanki started and loved his, "is Nacheez ko RK kehte hai" β­οΈ
He was surely trying to mean there's something between him and Madhu like he said to Mukund, "Kya bataya? sab kuch?" Point noted πŸ˜‰
He surely gave serious inferiority complex to Mukund the moment he arrived and it will rise more tomorrow as soon as Madhu will fall in RK's arms. The way he said, "yeh tumhare shaadi mein kyun aya hai?" πŸ€£ 
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you, Shrish. Arre tu aur main hote na , to ladke waale apni ladki ki shaadi karne ke baare mein bhool jaate,🀣...ME sirf chaara daalne ke liye bante hai , asli action Monday ko hoga aur ek dinn Mukku Rishbala ki shaadi mein naachega. πŸ˜‰

LOL ofcourse joote maarne mai main waise bhi expert hoon aise thodi na my frnds call me LADEN & my IF frnds call me DAKKO:PπŸ˜†.I know tabhi toh lke others I m not upset wid ME coz mujhe koi umeed thi hi nhi.But agar last 10 min mai RK k scene na dikhate toh main pakka CV's ko fry kar deti:P.LOL aaj Rishab nachega kal Makkhi.Har makkhi ka din aata hai:PπŸ˜†(Makkhi fell in lub wid RK.He was awe struck:P)