Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hi, anjali good to see a devil here again😃 yupp it is so unpredictable  it can be also like  I think  In the end if he allows the engagement to happen also he will take that till marriage bcz breaking a marriage is bigger insult for a girls. we shd not forget mukku loves her &  he will stand for her & then rishab may realise he has break mukku to free madhu so start creating situations by compelling her to become his heroine in the movie.saying  he want a innocent girl like madhu in the movie. & trishna will compell her bcz she is dreaming to become big with this RK movie. donno  Edited by AAricha - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AAricha

Hi, anjali good to see a devil here again😃 yupp it is so unpredictable  it can be also like  I think  In the end if he allows the engagement to happen also he will take that till marriage bcz breaking a marriage is bigger insult for a girls. we shd not forget mukku loves her &  he will stand for her & then rishab may realise he has break mukku to free madhu so start creating situations by compelling her to become his heroine in the movie.saying  he want a innocent girl like madhu in the movie. & trishna will compell her bcz she is dreaming to become big with this RK movie. donno 

AAricha..  i know many devils are silent over here.. missing our den... we were free to talk over there.. don't know why they are not commenting... may be waiting for momma😉

i really want rk to do something to break this engagement... i am so fed up with this family drama.. we want RIMA in the same frame.. we are used to it na...  i never thought  i  will become so mad for this RK...