Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

same Pinch VIS DII, even I feel that sometimes Writer also did not bother to Read other Writer Stories and give their Reviews...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gadhadada

same Pinch VIS DII, even I feel that sometimes Writer also did not bother to Read other Writer Stories and give their Reviews...

Now GD, I know that when you write a story, there are many who read and comment and appreciate them. None of them have commented on this thread. I am not aware if they have commented on your chat thread elsewhere...maybe they want to read only your stories...fine...not blaming them.

The last 2 times I wrote, I had to beg and plead with some people to read and comment...I don't want to name anyone. Gone are the times when a story used to be posted here and within 2 hours there used to be 20 comments on the thread...now no one is interested... I am getting fed up...I don't want to write any more. Ouch
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Now GD, I know that when you write a story, there are many who read and comment and appreciate them. None of them have commented on this thread. I am not aware if they have commented on your chat thread elsewhere...maybe they want to read only your stories...fine...not blaming them.

The last 2 times I wrote, I had to beg and plead with some people to read and comment...I don't want to name anyone. Gone are the times when a story used to be posted here and within 2 hours there used to be 20 comments on the thread...no no one is interested... I am getting fed up...I don't want to write any more.

arry I m Not Talking abt My Thread, wahan bhi main yehi bolta hun, even Mian apny Readers ko aur Dusray Writers ki Stories ki bhi Link deta hun, per parhtay hee nahi wo, itna Gussa ata hay aur ye Story Contest mein tou koi parhta hee nahi, samjh nahi aata hay kyun...!!!
DII, main sub ko kehta rehta hun, abhi bhi sub ko kaha kay yaar parho, sub nay itni mehnut say likha hay etc, per na koi parhny ko tayyar hota hay aur na Rating ko...  
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think we should not conduct story contests unless we have a month to write the story and atleast 2 or more than two weeks to read them... I literally wrote my story in a day... and luckily I am slightly free to read the stories this week.. if it was last to last week...Even I wouldn't have read...afterall...one will have to prioritize their work ...

Anyways.. I have completed reading all the stories.. Will post the remaining review comments in sometime... as there are 7 stories.. I request not to do the final scoring untill atleast 8-10 people give their marks...
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read 2 more stories yesterday night 😊

Entry 6
Typical serial killing what i am expecting...😛
I like the way u write it & some duo relationship also present your story which is also good...👏
I think i guessed the writer correctly 😉

Entry 4
It is based on the theme 1 but u haven't used the theme properly...u used the "eagle" part in the last of your story & the whole story should be Abhijeet centric acc to the rules but ur story is not based on any particular person...
Don't feel bad its just my view...
Story is very simple one...i think u can write more good stories in future 👍🏼
Nice attempt...👏

I tried my best to read the rest of the stories so soon & will comment here...
debasree04 thumbnail
PLEASE SEND YOUR MARKS BEFORE 3 PM TODAY

Shagnika received very few marks
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astonish

I think we should not conduct story contests unless we have a month to write the story and atleast 2 or more than two weeks to read them...

Yes...this part is true...we had only 3 weeks and even there we had other contests to do...therefore very less time for stories...the time given to read them is not sufficient. But I wonder...even if time is given will anyone other than the participants bother to read?  I seriously doubt it.

One participant has not even come here to hit the likes to the stories. S/he Prefers to be totally silent and invisible and maybe only send marks thru PM to Shagnika.

After the contest is closed no one other than the 7 writers here will bother to find what happened or read up the stories...this is so boring and demotivating.
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Yes...this part is true...we had only 3 weeks and even there we had other contests to do...therefore very less time for stories...the time given to read them is not sufficient. But I wonder...even if time is given will anyone other than the participants bother to read?  I seriously doubt it.

One participant has not even come here to hit the likes to the stories. S/he Prefers to be totally silent and invisible and maybe only send marks thru PM to Shagnika.

After the contest is closed no one other than the 7 writers here will bother to find what happened or read up the stories...this is so boring and demotivating.

This attitude is not only for Story Contest rather for all contest...
Only 6 person sent marks for VMs...
I really think this is really demotivating for all contests...there is no meaning of contests here...maximum people do not bother about any contests...
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

SHAGZ DII, dunt expect much, buht hee Kum Log hongay jo Marks dein gay, kyunkay koi Parhay ga hee nahi...  
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

😲 Voting ends today
Thats what I am trying to say ... Today.. it is still saturday..People still have working day... It would be nice if it was tomorrow.. Anyways.. I am done reading all stories..
Will write the reviews later.. Will send the marks and rush now.. got to go out