Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Started story 3...just the start...I felt like Lord Voldemort and his death eaters were having a convo. πŸ˜†

One thing is...thw writing is very very stylish, but you need to sit and read in peace to fully enjoy it...many things are left to imagination and that takes up time.

There were 5 clues...but how did Abhijeet crack it so easily? He was reading it, suddenly receives a call from the bureau and he informs them about the Indonesian consulate.

I am only in chapter 6...maybe you have explained it later, but carrying this confusion for too long is causing me (what to call it)...an irriration.

Noticed one thing in chapter 6...you have not mentioned about what hallicinations Sachin had when he inhaled the gas.πŸ˜† 

Edit...finished the story...this is a different world really...not the world of NK and SS stories and the monotonous set up we are used to seeing on TV. This is how a CID movie should be done...lots of thrill and action.

The vision which Abhijeet had when he inhaled the gas was a bit...😭 One scene of CID which really touched most of us.

(It's sad that such scenes don't bother us any more...they have given us an overdose of it and spolied the effect which that scene had on that day.)

When you explained the eagle connection and the clues in the end I felt like how Watson feels when Sherlock Holmes explains about some trivial things which Watson always misses. πŸ˜†

Overall, nice storyπŸ‘...but tough to grasp in one read. πŸ˜›
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL 6 P.M. Today. PLEASE SENd in the marks for the stories 😊
visrom thumbnail
Story 4...typical FW start...khoon laash...πŸ˜†

Why did ACP have to call back Nik and Sachin for investigation...ghar mein rehne dete...πŸ˜›...and you are a fan of T...😈

I liked the fact that trio went to Megha's house together...we don't see such scenes at all now. I was reminded of a Muskaan-Lavanya era episode...somehow this scene made me feel nostalgic. I wish I could see such simple stuff again...Trio going to inform someone of someone's death...ACP talking to the lady and duo standing by, listening giving each other meaningful glances as the lady gives some clues...maybe silly but I am actually going 😍 just imagining it.

Where do we see these things now? It'll be one of the duo with Sachin or Nik along with one of the lady cops.

Edit: nice research on Death Lily...whether you researched for the story or knew it earlier and added it in the story...😊

One point - after the death lily explanation, suddenly there's one Ajay character entering the story without any intro...and ACP says 'us Ajay ke girlfriend ko darr tha'...I did a 'find' and confirned that there is no Ajay character introduced earlier in the story...is something missing? πŸ˜•

Finished the story...there was not much suspense attached to the eagle thing...you added it just to fit it into the story...Tongue Anyway...this was one typical FW story...but it was much better than what we see. Nice attempt. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
I have read all the stories from my cell this week, leading to a terrible eye strain πŸ˜›! More so because I have lost my specs  I will post the reviews after the winners are announced. Because right now I am terribly busy organizing stuffs at my new home ..and I am so tired πŸ₯±
visrom thumbnail
On page 8 I added a few more lines for story 2 and 5 as they were brief...maybe I should have typed the reviews as I was reading it the first time. But I was on mobile, so I posted the reviews together later. They turned out too short. Sorry for that. 😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All the best to all participantaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Shagnika thumbnail
VOTING CLOSED  !!! Results will be announced in a while πŸ˜ƒ
Shagnika thumbnail

Hello Friends !!!

πŸ˜ƒNow its the time for RESULTS πŸ˜ƒ

In the past one week, we have read some amazing stories. Each one of them were so interesting to read ki kya kahoon.. Thank you everyone for participating. Thanks to all those who gave their reviews and kept the contest alive for this long ! Its been such a wonderful experience hosting these contests πŸ˜ƒ

And also thanx to the all the voters including participants for voting within time πŸ˜ƒ

There is a  very tight competition for the winning position and the winning entry won it with just 0.2 marks difference...  

It means both are just superb !!! 

So here is the Runner-up who got an average score of 8.5

Entry 5

and the writer is...

@astonish

Congratulations ASTO !! 

Here is a small gift for you...you can use it !!!

And now the time for winner 

Who got an average score of 8.7

Entry 7

and the writer is...

@VISROM 

Congratulations VIS   

Here is a small gift for you...you can use it !!!

Here are the detailed scores :

Entry 7 : 8.7

Entry 5 : 8.5

Entry 3 : 8.4

Entry 2 : 8.2

Entry 6 : 8.0

Entry 1 : 7.5

Entry 4 : 7.3

and once again...Belated...

Aditya Sir πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Shagnika - 11 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail